t w o

( outfit for
chapter above)

( outfit forchapter above)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter two
first sight.

      "You're alright dropping Annie off at kindergarten, right? I don't mind making the extra stop—"

"Christina, you're fine," Charlie sighed. "It's on my way to the station anyway."

The young mom flattens her scrubs against her body as she sighed. She knew that her dad was very capable of handling her five-year-old, but it was a mother's job to worry.

It's been a few days since the Swan sister's move to Forks, Washington. Today was Bella's first day of school, and Christina's first day at the hospital as a paid intern. The rest of Christina's stuff arrived within the few days that she's had to relax and unpack; including her car that she had shipped down. A black 1995 Range Rover Classic, the only thing that Christina has spurge her money on since having Annabelle.

"You be good at school today." Christina leaned down and kissed her daughter, pushing her bangs back from her face— she needed to cut those soon, she noticed. The bangs falling lightly into the toddler's doe eyes. "And be good for grandpa until I get home later tonight."

"I promise," came the five-year old's answer with a sweet smile.

Another kiss to Annie's forehead and a promise to see everyone later, Christina was off to her new job. She couldn't deny that she was nervous to start at Forks hospital, but they had been so nice to her over the phone that she tried pushing the nerves back. She did have a job at the hospital down in Phoenix, since it was easy to leave Annie with her stay-at-home mother, Renee. This time, luckily, Charlie was able to sweet talk to kindergarten teachers into letting Annie in for the rest of the year. Christina still didn't know how he talked them into letting the five-year-old in so late in the year, but he did, and the twenty-one year old couldn't be more thankful.

The black Range Rover pulled into the hospital parking lot; the building itself not too far of a drive from her house. About fifteen minutes at most.

With a finalizing sigh, Christina grabbed her bag, threw her keys into the side pocket after locking her car doors, and walked to the front of the building. The hospital was small, definitely smaller than the one that she previously worked at in Arizona. It was only a one-story building, while Arizona had three floors.

"Hello," the receptionist greeted with a bright smile. "You must be Christina Swan. Welcome to Forks."

"Thank you."