t w o

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter two
party ; part two.

"Christina, I knew that dress would be perfect for you!" Alice exclaimed as the young mother walked down the steps, Annie in tow in her dress that Alice laid out in Carlisle's room.

"Thanks, Alice." Christina grinned back.

The white dress easily complimented the young mother's olive skin and slim figure. She wasn't surprised that Alice was able to pick out the perfect dress for her without any consultation.

"When is Bella supposed to be here?" Christina asked as she slipped on her heels, changing out from the flats she put on her feet until the party. She huffed under her breath, already feeling the blisters she would deal with tomorrow.

"She and Edward are pulling up now." Alice jumped in place with a thousand-watt smile on her face. "Everyone— She's here!"

Christina quickly hid her flats underneath the center table under the table cloth— ignoring the side glare from Alice as she did so. She barely jumped as she felt Carlisle's arms wrap around her waist once she stood back up. She turned her green eyes towards his amber ones before smiling deeply.

"You look beautiful," he whispered down towards her. Her grin widened at his compliment.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she replied. She reached up and fixed his collar on his button-down shirt.

Once she was done messing with his shirt, Annie bounced over towards the two with a lollipop in her hand. Her mouth already tinted blue from the dye. Christina looked towards Rosalie with narrowed eyes, but the blonde shook her head and pointed towards Emmett. The young mother shook her head at the burly Cullen's innocent smile.

Carlisle chuckled as he picked up the five-year-old and rested her on top of his hip. Christina blinked harshly at the sudden flash from a camera. She tried looking towards Alice as red dots danced around her vision.

"I thought we agreed to only do that to Bella," Christina joked as the front door opens below them. Christina could hear the couple whisper to each other, but she couldn't make out what they were saying.

"I couldn't resist." Alice stuck her tongue out jokingly before turning around and facing the set of stairs.

Christina was surprised that Alice had actually managed to get Bella to wear the dress that she picked out— but she also didn't think Alice took no for an answer for anything.