e i g h t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter eighteen
epilogue.

        "How long are you grounded for?" Christina leaned her body over the kitchen table and grabbed onto an apple as Bella walked into the kitchen.

"Until I die," she grumbled under her breath, making the young mother chuckle.

Alice, Edward, and Bella returned to Forks late last night. Carlisle has woke Christina up, telling her that he would be back and that Bella was home. Christina had to talk Charlie out of shooting Edward— not that she was worried that it would hurt, but more so that it wouldn't. Charlie banned Edward from stepping foot into the house; but it didn't stop him from climbing into the window late at night while Bella and Christina were talking about what happened in Italy.

"Loopholes," he smirked, sitting next to Bella on her bed.

The mother rolled her eyes. "God forbid Annie has a boyfriend as ballsy as you," she replied before asking more questions about Volterra.

Apparently, Aro had saw Christina and Annie in Edward and Alice's thoughts; which worries the young mother. Especially because they almost didn't let Bella go without being killed for knowing their secret— or being changed on the spot. Alice had been able to convince them that both girls would be changed in the future with her foresight.

"She was lying about me, right?" Christina asked, folding her arms across her chest.

Bella looked up at Edward as the vampire nodded, "yes."

She sighed gratefully. She loved the Cullens and would continue to accept them as they are— but she was happy being human. There was still so much that she wanted to do before her life ended. She wanted more kids, she wanted to get married and grow old. She wouldn't be able to do that if she was turned.

"Dad's soft," Christina spoke up as she watched Bella make breakfast before school. "He'll cave sooner or later."

"We'll see," she snorted. "I'm gonna head to school. Need me to drop Annie off at the Cullens?"

Christina shook her head. "No, that's fine. Rosalie's picking her up soon."

Bella nodded before waving her hand, and leaving the kitchen. Annie came into the kitchen with her bag over her shoulder; it being filled with coloring books and toys for the Cullens house.