s i x

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter six
blood type.

      "Alright, Mrs. Sweeney, you're all set. I'll have Dr. Cullen write a prescription for any headaches you may have in the next few days, and you can pick it up later on today at the pharmacy."

"Thank you so much, Miss. Swan." The graying fifty-year-old lady smiled brightly at the young mother. "I'll let my husband know."

Christina nodded kindly back, accepting her thanks before walking out of the ER. It was a simple cut on the head from her tripped over the carpet and hitting her head on the corner of a table— nothing that Christina wasn't getting used to in the time that she's worked at Forks hospital.

One of the other things that she's gotten used to was the silent treatment from Dr. Cullen. It has gotten to the point where he won't even give her a list of patients to her himself but will leave the list with Marilyn at the front, or Darien. The young mother was almost getting annoyed at the childish ways that he was going about whatever problems he made up in his head, and it was pushing her to her limits.

"Marilyn, can you let Dr. Cullen know to write a prescription for Holly Sweeney?" Christina asked as she passed the recommended prescription paper over the front desk.

Marilyn raised her eyebrow at the young mother. "Why don't you tell him yourself?" She nonchalantly moved her brown eyes behind the brunette man's shoulder.

Christina could feel her heartbeat in her feet as she turned around and made eye contact with the one person who she tried to avoid as much as he did with her. She almost forgot how painstakingly beautiful the blond doctor was— and was brutally reminded as she stared openly at him.

She was quick to clear her throat and hold out the piece of white paper out to the doctor. "She hit her head. Two stitches, the prescriptions for the headache pains." As soon as he grabbed the paper out of her hand, she moved around him and picked up her pace to get to the hallway; around the corner and away from his eyesight range.

"Christina!"

She swore under her breath as she turned around to face the blond doctor. She couldn't stop herself from snipping back, "are we on first name bases again?" The young mother bit her lip as the harsh words came out of her mouth, before sighing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean—"

"No, I should be the one to apologize," Carlisle interrupted. "You have the right to be rude to me." A little smirk appeared on his face, making Christina's knees wobble slightly. "I haven't been very kind to you, and I wanted to apologize. Problems have been going on at home, and I took it out on those at work. I apologize."