f i f t e e n

( outfit for chapter
same as last )

( outfit for chaptersame as last )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter fifteen
race.

"What do you mean Edward's in trouble?" Christina asked, but she didn't get an answer as Alice disappeared from view. "Alice!"

"Bella!" Alice raced into the kitchen, breaking up any kind of moment Jacob and Bella were having. Jacob instantly backed up from the vampire as the pixie girl gripped onto Bella's upper arm.

"Alice, what's wrong?" Bella asks as Christina settled herself in the threshold of the kitchen; her gaze was unsettling as she looked at Alice.

"It's Edward," Alice stated, making Bella grip onto Alice's hand in alarm.

"What about him?" Bella asked, but the vampire got swept into another vision, making Christina's heart clench.

"Carlisle," Alice whispered. Christina stood up straight at the familiar name. She shook her head before looking back at Bella. "I had a vision about Edward— he thinks your dead."

"What?" Bella gasped.

"What was your last vision, Alice?" Christina asked as Jacob started shaking more.

"Carlisle's on his way," Alice muttered. "Rosalie told him I haven't been seeing you in visions. He's concerned."

"So, the whole family's coming back?" Jacob scoffed, but all the girls ignored him.

Bella snapped her head towards Jacob. "You. Why didn't you let me talk on the phone? It wasn't Carlisle—"

"He didn't ask for you—"

"I don't care!" Bella snapped.

"Bella, focus! He's going to Italy," Alice grabbed both of the girls attention. "He's going to the Volturi."

Bella immediately raced upstairs at Alice's words, Jacob following behind her questioning her motives.

"Alice, what do I do?" Christina asked as she followed the pixie vampire around the living room. The vampire was pacing back and forth, making last minute calls for plane tickets for her and Bella to get to Italy. "Alice—"

"Carlisle will be here in two hours," Alice interrupted. "You need to stay here. It's not safe for you to leave before he gets here. If he doesn't find you here, he'll make the same moves as Edward—" She paused as Bella was running back down the stairs.