t e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter ten
adrenaline.

        "The bikes are done."

Christina blinked silently towards Bella; the girl was sitting on top of the mother's bed, running her hand through Annie's hair as the six year old napped. Christina and Annie got back from the Clearwater's house after Leah asked her to come over for some girl time. Sue gladly watched Annie for a little bit while Leah and Christina went down to the first beach that was located close to their house. There was a trail in the woods that lead directly to the beach in the back of the Clearwater's house.

Leah has just started to open up to the mother about her old relationship— and how much it effected her. Christina gave her the best advice she could, but she knew that wasn't what Leah was looking for. She wasn't looking for sympathy either; she was looking for an ear to talk to. Someone that wasn't apart of the situation when it happened. Someone from the outside looking in. So, Christina gladly listened to Leah open up during their walk down the beach. Anything that mother could do that would help the heart broken girl, she would do.

"Are they?" Christina asked, spinning her desk's chair around to look at Bella. "Jacob finally did it, huh?"

It had been a month since Bella had started hanging out with Jacob every day after school, or work. The first thing Christina had noticed within the month was that Bella was finally sleeping better again— and she was slowly but surely coming out of the shell that she placed around herself.

The bags underneath her eyes were no longer darker than then the brown irises above them. She was no longer sickly pale, almost translucent to the pain of seeing her veins in her skinny arms and neck. Bella was healing— and Jacob Black was to thank for that.

There were plenty of nights where Bella would talk to Christina about how she felt about Jacob, trying to make it known that it was only friendly with him; even if the young teenage boy felt differently. Jacob was in love with Bella, and the girl in question could barely see it. Christina felt for the boy— mostly because she wasn't sure Bella would ever be able to fully get over Edward. She hoped, but the way that Bella acted when he left made her think otherwise. The mother just prayed that Bella would be able to move on enough to allow someone else to love her, like she deserved to be loved.

"Yeah." Bella nodded. "You should come check them out. He did a good job on them. They might as well be brand new."

"I believe it." Christina tittered. "I'll pass, though. I'm sure I'll see the aftermath of the bikes when I'm stitching up your head."