💖 Official (Paul) 💖

You were sitting with your best friend, Paul. There was a movie playing that neither of you were paying attention to, because you were talking instead.

"I just don't think Prim would have survived if she went into the Games," you added to your guys' disagreement on the movie. "She's so young and so small."

He shrugged. "You never know. She's smart and knows a lot about medicine."

You were shaking your head before he even finished talking, already planning your rebuttal.

"That's true, yes, but her knowledge wouldn't matter. The bigger competitors would have picked her off within the first few hours," you said.

He laughed.

"She could hide until the fighting was almost over," he suggested.

Again, you shook your head. "She doesn't know how to hunt. She'd have to come out and do something to get sponsors."

He thought about it for a moment, then shrugged.

"Fine," he said, "agree to disagree."

You giggled and directed your attention to the action on the screen again.

It was quiet for a few minutes. Then he sighed and looked at you.

You waited for him to say something, start a new disagreement perhaps, but he didn't. He just kept his gaze on your face. Finally, you looked over at him.

"Are you okay?" You wondered.

He nodded. "I'm good. Um, can I ask you something?"

You nodded.

"I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. I was sort of wondering if, maybe, you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

That surprised you. You had liked him for several months, but never even suspected he felt the same.

"That sounds great," you said.

He beamed at you. "Great."