💖 Movie Night (Dwayne) 💖

You had just gotten dressed into some comfortable clothes. Dwayne was coming over soon, to watch movies. It was a date you had picked, to get some alone time with him mostly.

As you were making popcorn, he arrived. You let him in before returning to the kitchen.

"What's up, lovely?" He asked.

You shrugged. "Just making popcorn."

When that was done, the two of you made a blanket fort and gathered some more snacks. He chose the first movie- Edward Scissorhands- and put it in. You snuggled up to his side under the large blanket as the movie started.

"You chose this movie because of the pretty girl, huh?" You teased.

He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Of course not. Why would I need to do that when I have you right here?"

You smiled, your cheeks warming a little. "Whatever."

He placed a gentle kiss to your mouth before you both redirected your attention to the screen.

It was your turn to choose after that. After a few indecisive moments, you went with Titanic. He teased you about it, of course, but you didn't listen. You shoved the disc into the player and snuggled back into his side.

You fell asleep like that. When you woke up again, it was close to sunrise. Dwayne would have to leave soon.

"What time is it?" You asked.

He checked before answering you. "Five. I've got about half an hour."

You frowned, mentally screaming at yourself.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. You should have woken me up," you said. You straightened out and rubbed your eyes.

He shook his head as you stretched your body.

"It's okay, y/n. You needed to sleep."

You shrugged, still a little mad at yourself.

"And you'll be pleased to know I finished Titanic," he stated.

You beamed, satisfied.

"What'd you think?" You wondered, moving over to him and curling up in his lap.

He laughed and kissed the top of your head.

"I liked it, actually. It had a pretty sad ending," he said.

You nodded. "Yeah. What'd you do after that?"

He smiled.

"Mostly watched you. You're so beautiful."

You blushed again as he kissed you.

"Thanks."

He nodded, and stood up. "I'll see you tonight, okay? I've got to go."

You frowned a little, but nodded.

"Okay. I love you."

He blew you a kiss. "I love you too."