💝 Ride (Michael) 💝

"I've got a new idea," you said as you pulled your lips from Michael's.

He raised an eyebrow, his gorgeous eyes looking into yours. "And what might that be?"

You were a little nervous to mention it, in all honesty. The two of you had only had sex a handful of times. But you pushed your worries aside and blurted it out.

"What if I was on top this time?"

His face was blank as he registered that, then he bit his bottom lip for a second.

"You want to ride me?"

You nodded. "If you think it sounds like a good idea."

His mouth, fervent and whiny, was on yours. You kissed back for a minute before his lips went to your jaw, then your neck.

"That sounds incredible," he said when he looked at you again.

The two of you stripped, slowly. You kissed him again, a little more nervous now. You sort of knew how to do this, but not really. Still, you followed as he laid down, pulling you on top of him.

You only teased for a little bit, grinding on him and nipping at the skin on his neck. Then he started whining at you and you felt bad.

"Are you ready?" You asked.

He nodded and grabbed onto your hips. They were his absolute favorite part of your body, and he was about to love them even more.

With caution, you lowered yourself onto him. His eyes fluttered shut as you groaned at the feeling.

"Jesus, y/n," he hissed.

For a short moment, you just sat there and let you both adjust to the feeling. Then, slowly, you began to bounce a little.

His eyes opened, watching every move you made. As you went faster, he pulled his lip between his teeth. Teasingly, he trailed one hand from your hip, over your thigh, and over your clit.

"Michael," you sighed. This new feeling was incredible, and it was only getting better. His fingers went to work on your breast, teasing your nipple. You whimpered.

He started raising his hips in time with your bounces, making it faster and deeper. You hissed out in pleasure as both of his hands worked on your sensitive areas. You knew it wouldn't be much longer before either of you came undone.

"Y/n, you're so sexy. Oh my god," he whimpered.

His hands stopped your hips and pulled you down. Your lips crashed together and, desperate for more pleasure, you started rolling your hips on his. His hands were busy helping you go the pace he wanted, so you reached down and began rubbing your own clit.

His eyes found your hand after a moment. "Jesus," he whispered.

Your hips worked faster, and you moaned out. The two of you were being louder than usual, because it felt better than usual.

"Dear god, y/n," he whined.

You smirked at him and kissed him again, sucking on his bottom lip for a moment. He groaned.

Two of his fingers replaced yours on your clit. He formed harsh shapes over the bud and you gasped his name. His eyes closed as you pressed your bodies closer.

When his lips connected to your collarbone, your eyes shut as well.

"You feel fucking incredible," Michael told you. You whimpered and went as fast as you could.

"Baby, I'm close," he told you.

After a moment, you knew you were as well. Michael came undone in you, making you moan in pleasure again as you slowed. His fingers worked faster until you, too, finished. You sighed and curled up next to him, catching your breath.

"Not bad, huh?" You chuckled.

He beamed. "That was the best idea you've ever had."

You giggled and kissed his cheek, knowing you'd have to do it again sometime soon.