💝 First (Marco) 💝

You had been planning this for a few weeks now. Marco didn't really know how much planning you had put into it, but he knew tonight was the night. He was going to finally take your virginity.

Now that he was laying on top of you, pressing kisses down your half-naked body, you wondered why you had waited so long.

You whimpered a little as his lips found your thigh. He moved back up, kissing your lips again.

"You're so beautiful, y/n. You have no idea," he said.

You smiled, your cheeks warm a little.

"You're not too bad yourself."

His hands rubbed all over your body as he positioned himself on top of you again. His lips pressed to yours again as a hand rubbed over your lacy grey panties. One of his favorite colors on you.

You gasped at the feeling. Your hips bucked up a little and he chuckled.

"Excited, are we?" He muttered.

"Yes," you said.

He smiled and kissed your neck. After a minute, he slipped his hand into the waistband of your underwear.

"Can I?" He asked.

You nodded. He pulled them down your legs slowly while you undid your bra. He was already almost completely stripped. All that was left was his underwear.

"You're stunning," he said as he looked over your bare body.

He pressed his mouth to your neck again and one of his fingers found your clit. Gently, he started to rub circles onto it.

"Marco," you gasped.

His teeth grazed the skin over your collarbone. His fingers ran through your folds.

"You're so wet, baby."

You whimpered as he slipped a finger inside. He moved it, finding the sweet spot inside of you and making you release a soft moan.

After a few minutes, he added another. It stung a little, but you ignored it. It felt nice.

When he removed his fingers, he kissed your mouth again. His hips started grinding on yours.

"Please, Marco. Please," you whimpered.

He nodded and removed the rest of his clothes.

"Are you completely sure you want to do this?" He asked. His eyes concentrated on yours.

"Yes," you stated.

He nodded and kissed your neck.

"Are you ready?" He questioned.

You nodded again. "Yes."

He positioned himself and leaned against you, his lips by your ear.

"Listen to me, love."

You furrowed your eyebrows. What?

As he began pushing in, you gasped. It hurt. Bad.

"I love you, baby. So so much. It's okay. It'll be okay."

You whined at the pain as he continued pushing in slowly.

"Marco," you whispered.

"I know, baby. It'll feel better soon. I promise," he told you.

You nodded as he bottomed out. It still hurt pretty bad. He held still, his breathing growing a little rapid.

His eyes met yours. "Are you okay?"

You nodded. "Yes. Just hurts."

He frowned.

"Do you want me to pull out?" He offered.

You shook your head. "No, just give me a minute."

He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"You feel incredible, y/n. God."

It was a couple more minutes before you adjusted.

"Okay," you finally said, "go."

His hips slowly pulled back and pushed forward again. For the first few thrusts, there was still an ache. It slowly dissolved, though, making way for nothing but pleasure.

"Oh," you breathed out.

Marco pressed his lips to yours again.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yes," you squeaked. He sped up a little more. Your hands found his biceps, your nails grazing the skin there.

You moaned a little louder as he found your sweet spot. Your eyes fluttered shut. He kissed your shoulder.

"I love you so much," you said.

"I love you more, baby."

Your leg raised a little as one of his fingers found your clit again. He rubbed patterns onto it. Your back arched a tiny bit as you released another moan.

"You feel so good," he stated.

You whimpered as he sped up a little bit more. Within minutes, he had you close to the edge. Both of you were breathing heavier and making various noises of pleasure.

"I'm close, babe," you finally said.

He nodded. "Me, too."

After a few more minutes, you clenched around him. His fingers worked faster against your clit and his hips grinded into yours quicker.

You came undone fast, with shaking legs and a sharp cry of his name. When it was his turn, he groaned and bit into your shoulder softly.

He pulled out then and laid next to you.

"I love you, y/n."

You smiled at him. "I love you, too."