💝 Walk In (Marco) 💝

You groaned as you checked the time. Marco wasn't due to be home for another hour, and you had been... frustrated all day.

"I'll just handle it myself," you finally decided. Closing the bedroom door, you slipped of your pants and panties.

One hour. That was plenty of time.

With Marco on your mind, you slid your hand down your abdomen. Normally, you would've spent some time getting warmed up. But you were already so unbelievably needy. Instead, you began rubbing slow circles onto your clit.

The pleasure made you whimper at once. All day, you had been aching for any kind of contact. You and Marco had been speaking every couple of hours on the phone, and he wasn't exactly playing nice. He knew the right things to say, and he'd be sure to sneak them in there. You were just getting ready for him.

Allowing your eyes to flutter shut, you moved your fingers faster. You didn't want to finish too soon, though.

You trailed your hand a little bit lower and slowly pushed one finger inside of yourself. For a minute or so, you just allowed yourself to feel that. One finger was already proving to be a huge relief to the tension. You sighed out.

As you began moving your finger, hitting your sweet spot perfectly, your breathing picked up. Your eyelids squeezed against each other, helping add to the sensation.

"Marco," you whimpered, picturing the things your boyfriend could do to you. He could have you writhing underneath him in minutes. What's more, he could have you screaming out his name with the simplest of things. He was just incredible.

You went a little faster, curling your finger over and over.

"Marco, Jesus," you hissed.

A low chuckle made you jump.

"Y/n, baby doll, if you say that me fucking you feels the same as one little finger, I may have to cry."

Your eyes went wide and you lifted yourself onto your elbows. Your cheeks began to grow hot at once.

There Marco was, leaning against the doorframe. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was grinning. No, not grinning. Smirking. His eyebrows were raised as his dark eyes raked over your half-naked body.

"Um-" was all you could manage.

His expression only grew more amused as he pushed away from the wall. He walked with confidence over to you and took your face into his hands.

"Would you like me to fuck you, princess?"

You nodded. "Please?"

Within one minute, both of you were stripped and you were laying down on the bed again. He got onto his knees and spread your legs so he was between your thighs.

His body hovered over yours and he kissed your neck. Wasting no time, he pushed his hips into yours.

You hissed in pleasure, back arching already, as he filled you up.

"God, y/n. You feel so good," he groaned.

His hips began moving against yours then, quickly. He found your g spot in moments and had your head rolling back with moans and whimpers slipping shamelessly past your parted lips.

"Marco, oh god. Feels so good," you told him. His breathing was accelerating as his hips moved faster into yours.

Two of his fingers found your clit and he began forming rough patterns. You gasped, arching your back against him again.

"Marco," you whimpered.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your neck.

"I've been waiting for this all day, baby doll. You have no idea how good this feels," he told you. His lips ghosted over your throat as you moaned again.

"Trust me, babe, I know," you replied.

His thrusts grew quicker, with small noises coming from Marco's throat as he pounded into you.

"Marco, I'm getting close," you warned. Your abdomen was starting to grow tight and you were beginning to clench around him. You wouldn't last long, and it was doubtful that he would, either.

He chuckled and kissed you again. "I know, y/n. Me, too."

Your fingernails found places to rest in his biceps. He didn't seem to mind as he groaned, burying his face in your neck.

"So fucking good, y/n."

That was it. That was all it took before you cried out, eyes squeezing shut and back curling against his body while you came.

He only needed to thrust into you a few more times before he came as well, whimpering your name. He pulled out after taking a short moment.

"I love you so much, baby doll. And you have no idea how hot it was to see you touching yourself," he said.

You rolled your eyes, face turning red again.

"Shut up, Marco. I only did it because you've been teasing me all day."

He smirked and kissed your bare shoulder.

"Well, perhaps I should tease you more often, then."

You raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps you shouldn't."

He giggled, pulling you to snuggle against his body. That's how the two of you fell asleep, and how your best friend found you the next morning. It led to weeks of teasing, but you didn't care.

It was worth it.