💝 Seven Minutes (Paul) 💝

"Alright. Paul's turn," your friend, Erica, said. She smiled at the tall boy as several girls around you squealed in excitement.

Playing seven minutes in heaven had been someone else's idea, one you were hesitant to join in on. Your friend Paul is the one that finally convinced you. Some girl you were checking out earlier was included, so there was a chance you could hook up with her. That's what he said, and that's why you agreed, so why did your heart skip a beat and your cheeks redden when the bottle landed on you?

"Alright! Paul and y/n!" Erica exclaimed. She pulled you up and whispered for you to have fun before shoving you towards Paul.

Erica had never thrown a party before. This was her first ever time, and she was hosting it to celebrate her acceptance into college.

"Ready?" Paul smirked at you.

The two of you had been friends for years, and nothing even close to this had ever happened. Yeah, he was insanely attractive. But he played around with girls too much for you to be into him. You thought, anyway. So why were you happy about your predicament?

You nodded as Erica shoved the two of you into the spacious closet. You had helped her clean it out just two days ago, creating space for what she thought was going to be extra tables and such. Those were removed when someone suggested this game.

The door slammed behind you. There was a small light, so you could barely see Paul's face. His blue eyes were studying your face and he was smiling a little.

"Enjoying the party?" He asked.

You turned more red for some reason. "At present?"

He chuckled.

It was another ten seconds or so before he sighed. "So, rules are rules."

You nodded. Before the game started, it was made clear that everyone at least had to try something with the person they went in with. Even if it was just a kiss.

"Okay, so, um, can I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yeah," you said.

You moved towards each other. You felt the warmth of his body, and then your lips found each other.

Before, you had expected it to be weird. But it wasn't. In fact, it felt natural. You deepened the kiss and moved closer to him.

He smiled against your lips and his hands landed on your waist. His teeth grazed your bottom lip and you gasped in surprise. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in.

You rested your arms on his shoulders as his warm hands pulled you in closer.

Slowly, he backed you against the wall. He pulled away for breath before connecting your mouths again.

"You're so gorgeous," he said.

One of his hands slid down your side, over your hip, and wrapped around your thigh. He picked it up and rested it on his hip.

Slowly, he started to grind against you. His hips rolled onto yours and you could feel how hard he was becoming.

"Paul," you whimpered.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to your neck. His hips worked a little faster against yours, just grazing where you needed to feel him.

Your fingers tangled in his long hair and you tilted your head back. After pressing a few kisses to your exposed skin, he began to leave a little mark by your throat.

You allowed your eyes to flutter shut as his hands slipped under your shirt. The skin of his fingers was warm and a little rough. As they worked up your body, over your ribs, you whimpered again.

He pressed his mouth to the edge of your jaw, then down again to your neck.

Your hips bucked against his and he chuckled, looking back up at you.

"Needy, are we?"

"Shut up," you gasped as he pressed his hips forward, allowing you to feel how hard he had become.

"See what you do to me, pretty girl? Jesus," he breathed out before grinding against you again.

His hands, all but forgotten under your clothes, worked their way under your sports bra. His thumbs ran over your nipples, making you moan quietly.

He smirked and kissed you again.

"Paul, dear god," you whined.

The door opened fast, flooding light into the small space.

"Time's up!" Erica sang.

You groaned as Paul untangled himself from you.

As the two of you left the closet, he leaned in close to you.

"We'll finish this later, yeah?"

You nodded at once, left needy and impatient to get him alone again.