💖 Baby Bump (Marco) 💖

You were six and a half months pregnant. The baby was making you feel sick, so you were laying in bed with the lights off. When Marco got home, he came into your room and flipped on the light.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yes. Finn is making me sick again."

He walked over and laid on his stomach next to you.

"It'll be okay, love. Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked.

"Make him come out sooner," you laughed.

He chuckled, then moved down to your bump.

"Hey, little guy," he said.

He had never really spoken to the bump before, so you froze and watched him.

"You're making mommy feel sick, dude. I wish you didn't do that so often, you know," he continued. He pressed a gentle kiss just above your belly button. "We still love you, though, and we can't wait to meet you."

The fluttering came quick.

"Marco!" You exclaimed, grabbing his hand. His eyes widened. "He's kicking!"

You placed his hand over the place you could feel your baby kicking.

You both were quiet for a few minutes, feeling your son moving around.

"That's amazing," he said.

He kissed your stomach again.

"Two and a half months until we can meet you, Finn. We can't wait."

He moved back up to you and kissed you softly. You giggled, giddy about your future family.

"You're going to be an excellent mother," he told you as he kissed you again.