💖 Breakfast (Dwayne) 💖

As you gathered ingredients for pancakes and sausage links, you turned on a quiet playlist. Dwayne was still asleep in your room, and you didn't want to wake him up, but you needed music to function.

You finished mixing the pancake batter and turned on the burner. After allowing a glob of butter to disintegrate in the pan, you poured some of the batter in, forming a circle of about five inches wide.

While waiting for the first pancake to be ready to flip, you started the sausage links. They were even easier than pancakes- just stick them in a hot pan and stir once in a while.

You started the second pancake, quietly singing the words of your favorite song as you worked.

Arms wrapped around your waist, startling you at first.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Dwayne greeted you. His voice was still thick from sleep.

You turned around and smiled at him.

"Morning."

He kissed your forehead. "What can I do to help?"

You thought for a moment.

"I'm not really sure," you said, "unless you want to just keep an eye on the sausage and stir it every couple minutes."

He nodded. "Okay."

As you flipped over the pancake, the song switched to one both of you loved.

Dwayne joined you in singing, which turned into both of you practically screaming the words. The two of you danced around, laughing at each other.

He walked over to you, pressing his lips to yours.

"I need to flip the pancake," you giggled as he kissed you again.

Four more times he kissed you. The pancake burned, so you slid it onto his plate. That's what he got for making you burn it.

"I love you," he said as you finished the final pancake.

"I love you, too," you answered. Then you guys sat down and enjoyed the breakfast you made together.