💝 Bath (Dwayne) 💝

All day, you had been stressing out. It started when, after getting just a couple hours of sleep, you woke up late for work. Then, on your way, you spilled your coffee.

All day, things had just been building up to make it one of the worst days you had in a while. When some idiot ran a stop sign near your house and got extremely close to ramming into your car, you broke.

You were crying when you walked inside of your house. Your boyfriend, Dwayne, rushed over to greet you. When he saw that you were crying, he frowned and pulled you into his arms.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

You sighed. "Just a bad day. It's been stressful."

He pulled away and smiled at you.

"Want to take a bath with me? We could... relieve some of your stress if you want," he offered.

You agreed at once, and he laced his fingers with yours. He pulled you to the bathroom and shut the door.

"Tell me about your day," he prompted as he started the water.

You began listing off all the things that had happened as you prepared for the bath. You stripped and pulled your hair down, brushing through it with your fingers.

Afterwards, he got in and pulled you down onto his lap. You were facing him and pressed your lips to his. His hands trailed down your sides, stopping at your hips as he began rocking you against him.

You sucked in a breath as you felt how hard he was.

"I don't want to wait," you told him.

He nodded. "Okay, baby. Whenever you're ready, go ahead."

You lifted yourself up a little, finding his dick and lowering yourself onto it. As you felt him fill you up, you rolled your head back.

"Oh. It's been too long," he groaned.

You nodded in agreement as you started to move. Your hips rolled against his, making both of you moan softly.

His hands gripped your hips and he sped you up. You whined and bit your lip.

You leaned down, pressing your lips against his. Then you started bouncing on him. It hit your g spot at just the right angle, making your stomach twist in the best way.

"Fuck, Dwayne," you moaned.

His dark eyes trailed down your body. The warm water around you was moving with you, creating ripples and tiny waves.

You pressed your lips to his shoulder, nibbling gently when one of his fingers found your clit. He started to rub it in gentle patterns, only adding to your pleasure.

"Baby, you feel so good," he sighed. You kissed his jaw and started to leave a small mark there. Partially to muffle the gentle sounds leaving your body, and partially because you knew he enjoyed it.

He sat up a little more, fully, pressing your bodies together. That allowed him to hit your spot in a better and deeper angle, and you hissed out in pleasure.

After a few more minutes, he began thrusting up into your hips.

"Dwayne!" You groaned. You found his neck again and started leaving another mark, just under the first.

"So beautiful," he said as his hands moved over your body. Then he found your clit again and, with rougher movements, started to play with it.

You felt your stomach getting tight. Your legs were getting shaky and your movements were getting weaker.

"Dwayne, oh god," you breathed out.

He was doing most of the work then. His hips were bucking up, meeting yours. You rested your head where his shoulder met his neck and allowed your breathing to become ragged.

Then you came undone. With a sharp moan of his name, you clenched around him and came.

After he was done, you guys got out and dried off.

"Feel better?" He asked.

You nodded, grinning at him. "Much better."