💝 Christmas Frustration (Dwayne) 💝

"Ugh!" You groaned. You threw the roll of tape to the ground. It bounced once, flipping, and stopped a foot or so away from Dwayne.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

You sighed, glaring at the stupid plastic roll.

"It did the stupid folding thing again!" You exclaimed.

He frowned at you, examining you for a moment.

"Y/n, that's like the fifth time you've gotten mad over something small. What's really wrong?" He asked.

You sighed.

"I'm just frustrated and stressed out because of this stupid holiday," you admitted.

He moved over to you, kissing you softly. You pulled him closer, against your body. This effectively deepened the kiss, and he smiled.

"Want me to help you relieve your frustration? I could make you feel good..."

That was all it took. You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom you shared. Locking the door even though nobody else was there, you turned around.

"Strip and lay on the bed," he told you.

You followed his instructions quickly, sprawling your naked body across the comfortable bed.

"You're so sexy, baby," he said.

He hovered over you. You started to sit up to kiss him, but he stopped you with a hand on your chest.

"No, baby. This is about you."

You relaxed again against the comforter, and he kissed you. Then he kissed your jaw, and your neck. As his lips enveloped your nipple, you whimpered.

"Please don't tease. I- I don't have the patience," you said.

He nodded, and kissed down your body. You closed your eyes, anticipating the pleasure.

It was sudden- the two fingers that he slipped inside of you. As they curled against your g spot, you whimpered.

Finding a slow but suitable pace with his fingers, his lips brushed over your clit. He poked his tongue out, creating patterns on the sensitive bud.

"Dwayne," you moaned. He smirked against you, then wrapped his mouth around your clit. He began sucking gently, his tongue working on your skin.

You rolled your head back, hissing from the way he was making you feel. His fingers sped up, pushing you closer to the edge.

"Dwayne, fuck," you groaned.

He added pressure to your clit, sucking harder.

It was an embarrassing amount of time- less than five minutes- before your legs were shaking and your abdomen got tight.

"Dwayne!" You called out as you hit your high. He pulled away, watching as you came undone.

He moved back up, kissing your neck.

"What now?" He asked.

"Fuck me," you requested.

Cautiously, he pushed into you. It wasn't long, however, until he was pounding into you. He rubbed against all your sensitive places and had your back arching against him in no time.

"You feel amazing, y/n."

You whimpered, more pleasure filling your body. Your eyes squeezed shut as his hips thrusted against yours. Neither of you were going to last long; you both knew that.

"Baby, I'm getting close," he told you a few minutes later. His finger pressed to your clit and started drawing harsh circles on it.

"Me too," you said.

He went faster and faster. You weren't bothering to hold back as you screamed his name. Soon, you were having another orgasm at the same time as him.

He pulled out, lying next to you and breathing hard.

"Merry Christmas to us," he said, "it's officially midnight."