💖 Motorcycle (David) 💖

"Come with me?"

You looked at David. "Where are you going?"

He smiled.

"To the boardwalk, of course."

You sighed. "Didn't they tell you to stay away from there."

He smiled.

"Maybe a couple times," he shrugged.

You laughed. "Fine. I don't know why I'm agreeing, but sure."

He kissed you softly before taking your hand and leading you somewhere. When he stopped, you were standing by his motorcycle.

"Oh." Your stomach dropped at the sight of the shiny bike.

"What's wrong, beautiful?"

You blinked a few times.

"That thing terrifies me," you chuckled weakly.

He hesitated, then smiled at you.

"I won't let anything happen, I promise. Just hold on tight, okay?"

You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth, then nodded. Might as well. Besides, the board walk wasn't too far away. Better to take a short trip on it and possibly get used to it.

"Okay," you finally agreed.

He got on first, and you climbed on after him. Being on the thing made it worse, and you clutched David's waist tightly. He started it, and the noise startled you.

"Ready?" He asked.

You nodded, and shut your eyes. As he started to move, you buried your face in his back.

It took a couple minutes, but the wind started to feel nice. You opened your eyes and, slowly, lifted your head onto his shoulder. Things were flying past you. You were still a little unsettled, but it wasn't too bad.

A few minutes later, you smiled. You giggled as the two of you flew past a parked car.

You arrived at the boardwalk a few minutes later, and he shut off the motorcycle. You hopped off, and he smiled.

"Not so bad, huh?" David chuckled.

You grinned. "No, actually. It was pretty fun."

He smiled again and kissed your forehead. "Told you."