💔 First Fight (David) 💔

"Where have you been?" David questioned as you walked into your shared bedroom.

You frowned. "I told you, I was out with some friends."

He was lying on the bed, but he sat up when you answered.

"Which friends, specifically?" He asked.

You sighed.

"Maria, Emma, and Asher."

This angered him. You could see it in the way his eyes narrowed and he practically growled at the names.

"Asher?"

You nodded. "Yep."

You narrowed your eyes right back at him. He had pulled the jealousy thing before, but he never seemed angry about you hanging around Asher.

He rolled his eyes. "That's great. Well, I hope you had fun with him."

"David, I don't know what your problem is, but you need to knock it off."

You took your jacket off and pulled the closet door open.

"My problem is that you hang out with Asher a lot more than you should. You know how he feels, and you know how I feel about him."

You rolled your eyes, hanging your jacket and turning around.

"Really, David? You don't trust me?"

He looked at you for an extended moment, then sighed. "You know it's not that. I just don't want you around him anymore."

You scoffed.

"Fine. Then you can't hang out with Star anymore."

His eyes widened. "What?"

You crossed your arms.

"You heard me. If you're going to be jealous and controlling, I'm going to do the same thing," you stated.

He narrowed his eyes again. "You're joking."

"Nope."

He stood, facing you. "That isn't fair. It's different with Star, and you know it."

You shook your head.

"Doesn't matter. If I can't be friends with Asher simply because he's a guy, you can't be friends with Star anymore."

He rolled his eyes and took a step closer to you.

"The difference is, Star doesn't have feelings for me. She doesn't want to steal me away from you. You know that, y/n, so quit acting like it's the same thing!" He snapped.

You scoffed. "First of all, Asher doesn't have feelings for me. Second, it doesn't matter. You don't know for sure how she feels. Besides, things can change."

You started to walk out, then turned around and glared at him.

"I'll drop Asher as soon as you cut ties with Star."

He was irritated. It was obvious in the scowl his features had turned into.

"I'm not doing this with you, y/n. If you want to stay friends with someone like that, then whatever." He grabbed his keys.

"Where are you going?" You demanded.

He snorted.

"Well, since we can be friends with whoever we want, I figured I'd go pay Star and Allison a visit."

"Allison?" You hissed.

Allison was friends with Star, and they lived right next to each other. She had admitted feelings for David- and even made a move a few times- more than once. He knew how she felt, and usually tried to avoid her.

He smirked. "Have fun with Asher."

And, with nothing else being said by either of you, he walked out and slammed the door.