💝 Caught (David) 💝

"God, you're beautiful," David said.

You were wearing his jacket, unzipped, over your underwear. The bottom was just around the bottom of your ass.

You smiled. "Thanks."

His eyes scanned your body again and he sighed. "Come here."

You smirked and walked over to him. He pulled you into his lap, so that you were straddling him. His hands landed on your hips while his lips found yours.

The kiss didn't even start slow. It was needy and heated from the first second as he slipped his tongue past your lips.

His hands shifted from your hips to your ass. He pulled his mouth away and attached it instead to your neck.

"David," you breathed. He began rocking your body against his. This caused you to suck in a breath as he groaned.

He sucked your collarbone and you whimpered, your hands finding his hair while you tilted your head back to give him better access.

"God, baby doll, what am I going to do with you?" His voice was deeper as his bright blue eyes met yours. They were frantic and moving all over your body. You started grinding onto him faster. You were getting more desperate.

"You already know what you're going to do, David," you huffed. You had little patience for his teasing.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your throat.

"You're right. I'm going to make you feel so good, baby doll. Gonna fuck you so good you forget your own name," he said.

You whimpered as his hand fell to your thigh.

"Gross. Could you guys do that some other time? Like, when we aren't in the other room?" Marco appeared at the doorway, hands on his hips.

Your face grew hot at once as David narrowed his eyes at the other vampire.

"Get out, Marco."

Marco just laughed. David hissed at him, and he left. You could still hear his giggles as he walked away.

You sighed.

"I guess we'll just have to wait until we have the place to ourselves," you frowned.

He smirked, setting you to the side and standing up.

"I can arrange that. Be right back," he said.

You giggled as you watched him leave.