💝 Tied Up (Paul) 💝

Paul attached his lips to your neck, leaving a small mark before moving down to your collarbone. You whimpered when his thumbs tweaked over your bare nipples.

"Baby, I want to try something," he told you.

You nodded. "Okay. What?"

He stood up and dug through his bag. When he straightened out, he was holding a piece of rope. "I want to tie you up."

It was something you had thought of many times before. You had just been terrified to bring it up.

"Okay," you said. Almost too fast. He chuckled and, gently, tied your wrists to the headboard.

"Does that feel okay?" He checked.

You nodded, pulling your arms. It wasn't too tight, but it was firm enough that you weren't getting out of it.

"Yes," you replied.

He smirked and returned his mouth to your neck. You sighed and bucked your hips up.

"Impatient?" He smirked.

You groaned. "A bit."

He ran a finger through your exposed folds and smiled.

"You're already so wet, baby doll," he sighed.

He slipped a finger inside of you, slowly thrusting it back out and in. You gasped, your eyes fluttering shut. "Paul."

He curled his finger inside of you, making you moan his name again. "Paul, fuck."

"Like that, baby?" He attached his lips to your collarbone again, his teeth grazing your skin.

"Yes," you whimpered.

He slipped another finger in. It stretched you a little, but it was great.

"You're tight, darling. I can't wait to fuck you," he breathed.

You liked the sound of that. A wave of heat rushed down your body and you bucked your hips.

"Please, Paul."

You wanted to grab his hair or something, but you couldn't. You tugged at the restraints, but they didn't budge. Just like you knew they wouldn't.

"Please what, baby? What do you want?" He questioned. A very frustrating question, when you were all tied and and had no way of teasing him.

"I want you to fuck me. Please, Paul. I need you."

His eyes ran down your bare body. His hands, with the most gentle touch, ran down your sides.

"God, baby, you're so sexy. You look so fucking good all tied up and needy for me," he said.

His bright eyes met yours as you bucked your hips. One of his fingers brushed over your clit and you whimpered.

"So beautiful," he breathed. He left another mark on your neck as his hands explored your stomach, your hips, your thighs.

You were growing much more impatient. You needed him.

Your hands tugged against the forgotten restraints again and you sighed. His eyes flashed to your wrists.

"Do you want them off, baby?"

You shook your head. "No."

His lips turned upward. "Do you like them?"

You nodded.

"Honestly, yes."

And you did. You loved it.

"Of course you do," he muttered. Then you felt him push inside of you. You let out a tiny gasp as he bottomed out.

"Paul," you breathed. His fingers dug into your hips and his lips attached to your neck.

"God, baby, you feel so good. So fucking tight," he breathed against your skin.

You fluttered your eyes shut when he began moving.

His hips slid against yours and he hissed, leaning down to mark your neck again.

"You feel incredible," he told you.

He began moving faster, adjusting a couple of times until he had the right angle. You gasped, whining his name as your back arched. He chuckled and moved his mouth to your throat.

"So beautiful, baby. You're so fucking sexy," he said.

You bucked your hips, wanting him to go faster.

"Words, baby girl."

You pulled against the rope, wanting to tug on his hair. That always got him going. It didn't work, though, and you sighed.

"I want-" you paused to gasp as one of his fingers started forming shapes on your clit. "I want you to go faster. Please, Paul. Fuck."

"God, y/n."

With no warning, he began pounding into you. You cried out in pleasure, back arching and your eyes squeezing shut. Your head rolled back and you tugged against the rope, wanting to run your nails down his back.

He started panting in your ear, pressing messy and frequent kisses all over your skin.

You couldn't hold back. Whimpers, moans, and gasps were leaving your mouth. Paul groaned in your ear as you mewled his name.

"Baby, I'm getting close," he told you.

You nodded. "Me, too."

His fingers sped up against your clit, making you softly moan his name again. You weren't going to last long. Already, your stomach was clenching and your fingers were curling, nails digging into your palms instead of his back or arms.

"God, baby, you're incredible. So perfect," he said.

You whimpered as he, somehow, sped up even more. You began panting, abdomen muscles clenching.

"Paul... I'm so-"

He nibbled on the spot just below your jaw. "Go ahead, y/n. Come for me."

It wasn't much longer- one minute, maybe- that your muscles released and you came. With three more thrusts, he released inside of you.

He laid next to you, taking a moment to catch his breath. You calmed down and closed your eyes, allowing yourself to fall asleep before either of you said anything.