💝 Sleep Deprivation (Marco) 💝

You were sitting in your room, unable to sleep. It was just past three in the morning, and you had tried everything.

Your bedroom door opened slowly. Marco closed it behind him, keeping the handle turned so it was quieter. He didn't want to wake you.

When he saw you sitting up, munching on cheese puffs and watching reruns of your favorite show, his eyes widened for a second.

"Babe? What are you doing up?" He questioned.

You sighed, swallowing your bite of chips. "I can't sleep. I've tried everything."

He chuckled and walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge. "Everything?"

You nodded.

He smirked just the slightest bit. "Have you tried getting off, love?"

He inched a tiny bit closer, nibbling his bottom lip. Your stomach stirred as your blood rushed down.

"Um... Um, no," you stammered, heart speeding up.

He grinned. "Well, would you like to? We don't have to do much... I can just make you feel good and tire you out."

You nodded at once, with no hesitation. His voice was deep and a by raspy, making you wetter just listening. You wanted him. Needed him. Besides, you had tried everything else.

"It's worth a shot," you said.

He chuckled and pulled your tiny shorts down, smirking at your lacy underwear.

"So sexy, baby. I love this color on you." He tugged at the dark green fabric before his excited eyes met yours. "But I'm afraid they have to go for now."

"I don't care," you whimpered.

He smirked again and pulled the soft fabric down your legs quickly. You were tired and he was in no mood to tease. As he discarded the panties onto the floor next to the bed, he looked up at you again with a gentle but wild expression.

"Now, do you want my mouth or my fingers?" He asked you.

You whimpered. His mouth could work wonders, of course, but it was his fingers that would have your legs shaking in mere minutes.

"Fingers," you said.

You nodded and ran two of his smooth fingers over your folds, pressing against you. They slipped through your heat and you gasped, already relieved.

"You're already so wet, darling. I haven't even touched you," he noted, a half-amused tone in his voice.

"Marco, please. I need you."

He pushed you onto your back and hovered over you, kissing your forehead, cheek, jawline... The wet and sloppy kiss he pressed to your throat made you whine.

He smirked and one finger slipped inside. You gasped again, eyes closing. He had barely done anything, but the feeling of him just touching you was enough.

Slowly, he pulled his finger out and shoved it back in. It didn't take long for him to gain speed, though, or for one more finger to slip in.

"Marco!" You gasped as the second finger joined his middle. He pressed his face closer to yours, his lips lingering just above yours. You reached up a little to kiss his flawless mouth and he kissed back fervently. His tongue moved against yours and, as his fingers curled inside of you, you moaned into his mouth.

The pleasure was building up, and already you knew you weren't going to last long. You were too tired, too needy, and he was far too good.

Marco pulled away, smiling down at you as you moaned out again.

"Does that feel good, baby girl? You like my fingers fucking you?" He growled.

"Fuck, Marco. Yes," you whimpered.

He chuckled and his lips found your collarbone. As he began leaving a mark-something else that would push you over the edge fast- his thumb began circling your clit. You whimpered and your eyes fluttered shut.

"Feels so good," you praised as he sped up. His teeth grazed your skin and your stomach clenched almost at once.

"Gonna cum for me, baby? Gonna cum all over my fingers?" He questioned.

You couldn't form proper words, so you just whimpered and hoped he would hurry the process up. Your heart was pounding, but you were no longer exhausted. Air went through your lungs in pants and hisses. He loved it. He absolutely loved it.

"Go ahead, princess. Cum for me."

His thumb pressed against your swollen and aching clit, rubbing intense patterns. It wasn't five seconds later that you came. Your back arched and you called out his name, legs shaking and vision blurring.

He laid next to you, letting you come back down. Your breathing returned to normal, and you allowed your drooping eyes to shut.

"Thank you," you murmured as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You just had time to hear his response before you drifted to sleep.

"Any time, my love."