💖 Feel Better (Michael) 💖

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Michael questioned. The two of you were in bed watching your favorite TV show.

"Of course," you replied. He knew he could always ask you anything.

His blue eyes looked at you for a moment before he sighed. "Why are you with me?"

You frowned.

"What?" You asked.

It didn't make sense. You were with him because five years ago, he asked you out in the middle of a bookstore. Two years ago, on the beach, he asked you to marry him. Then, four and a half months ago, you two got married in a cute little venue with all your closest family and friends.

"I mean, why the hell did you ever say yes?" He questioned.

You paused the show and frowned at him. "Um... Because I love you?"

He half-smiled. It did not meet his eyes. "I love you, too, but come on. You deserve so much better."

You shook your head, turning your body so you were facing him.

"Michael," you said. Your eyes met his. "You're amazing. I couldn't- and wouldn't- want anyone better than you. You're the best."

He shook his head. "Thanks, I suppose."

"I'm serious. You're caring, and funny, and generous. You're creative, passionate, persistent."

You leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"Not to mention you're insanely attractive," you stated.

He scoffed.

You kissed him. "I'm serious. Your body, and your eyes, and your smile. And I love your hair. And your hands are so warm and soft."

You kissed his forehead and wrapped your arms around him.

"And your voice is so attractive. Jesus, Michael, you have no idea how incredible you are," you said.

He kissed you gently, and you rested your head on his chest.

"Thank you, y/n."

You nodded.

"I love you, Mike. And I'm not going anywhere. Ever," you stated.

He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you, too, darling."