💝 Instructions (David) 💝

"Come on, y/n, don't be an idiot!" David exclaimed.

You crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow. "You were in danger, David. I did the right thing, rather you like it or not!"

David was your best friend, and the two of you always hunted together. You always set a plan- well, he always set a plan and you sometimes put I'm your opinion- and stuck to it. This time, though, the man had tried to kill David. You swooped in, of course, and helped him out even though he pretty much had it.

This did not make David happy.

He rolled his bright blue eyes which, at the moment, were hard and dark with anger.

"You should have just listened, damn it! We had a plan and you had clear directions!" He snapped.

You rolled your eyes. "And what makes you think I have to follow your directions? I still made the right choice."

"What?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

You sighed. "I don't always have to follow your instructions just because it was the plan."

He stared at you for a moment, jaw clenched. Sighing, he started walking over to you. He was frustrated, and your eyes went wide.

"David-"

You backed up until you were against the wall. He stopped about six inches away from you, his eyes not breaking contact with yours.

"You're always so damn stubborn."

Before you knew it, his lips were on yours. Nothing like this had ever came close to happening, but you couldn't say you were complaining. He was gorgeous- a wonderful body and a beautiful face with eyes to kill for. His voice, when it went deep or raspy, could send chills down your spine.

You gasped against his lips and pressed yourself closer. Chuckling, he pulled away and pushed you back against the wall. His hands held your hips.

"Don't move, baby." His hands moved to your wrists and he pinned them to your sides. His lips, soft but firm, made their way down your jawline to your neck. "Gonna see how well you can take instructions. Make you realize who's in charge."

You whimpered as his teeth grazed the skin on your collarbone. He looked up, smirking at you.

"Do you want me to continue?"

You nodded as fast as you could and he chuckled. "Of course you do. If at any point you want me to stop, just let me know."

"Okay," you said. His lips returned to your neck then and he began marking the sensitive skin. Your hands twitched- you wanted to run them through his hair- before you pressed them into your sides. He told you not to move, after all.

His hands, on the other hand, were definitely moving. They ran from your hips to your thighs.

One of his hands began rubbing you through your leggings. You gasped and he smirked.

"So let's see how well you can take instructions, yeah?" He suggested.

You didn't say anything as his hand dipped under the waistband of your pants. He paused for a moment and looked up at you, biting his lip.

"Spread your legs a little, baby."

You did so at once, and he smiled. "Good."

His hand ran the rest of the way down, two fingers running through your folds.

"Jesus, baby girl. So wet and I've barely even touched you." His thumb ran over your clit and you whimpered, forcing your back to stay against the wall. Your palms joined as you dug your hands against the cold surface. "God, I bet you're going to feel so fucking good."

You whined again as one of his fingers pushed inside of you. As he began slowly thrusting it, curling it slightly against your walls, your eyes fluttered shut.

"David," you breathed. You needed more. "Please, David."

He smiled and his lips brushed your jaw. "For someone so stubborn, you'd think you could hold out longer than that."

You shook your head. "Guess not. Guess I'm just too needy for you, babe."

He smirked and one of his fingers began rubbing over your clit again. You whimpered, eyes closing.

He stopped, making your eyes fly open. "David..."

"Turn around, baby."

You twisted your body and he put a knee between your thighs. You spread your legs again and his hand ran down your back. At your hips, he stopped and pulled them back towards him. You arched your back, arms resting on the wall above you.

"Just like that, pretty girl," he said.

You whimpered as he pulled your leggings and panties down. You stepped out of them and he pressed his body against you. You groaned, feeling how aroused he had become.

"David," you whined.

His lips rested by your ear while two of his fingers pumped in and out of you slowly.

"You have no idea, pretty girl, how many times I've thought of you in this way. How hot it would be to hold you down and fuck you so good you forget your own name." His thumb works against your clit slowly, making you moan quietly. "How sexy it would be to hear you moaning my name, to cry out as I make you come." He pulls his fingers out and wipes your wetness on your inner thigh. His hand on your clit stops and he presses into you closer. You groan, desperate for more. "How amazing it would be to fill you up, to feel you clenching around me."

"David, fuck, please."

He snickers. "Get on the bed."

You've never done anything so fast in your life. You make your way to the bed and lay down. He follows, pushing you gently so that your head is on the pillows. He hovers over you, pressing kisses to your neck.

"How do you want it, baby girl? Fast or slow?"

You whimper. "Fast."

You were not in the mood for slow, passionate anything.

He nodded and pushed into you. You gasped, eyes fluttering shut. Giving you no time to adjust, he began rolling his hips against yours. He hissed in pleasure as he worked up to where he was pounding into you.

You couldn't control the quick stream of sounds and profanities leaving your mouth.

You clenched around him, making him groan and bury his face in the side of your neck. Slowly, you began moving your hips against his.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he told you.

You did as you were told. It made both of you cry out at the new angle. Your back arched slightly and he whimpered.

With how quick he was going and how incredible it was, there was no way you'd last long. You clenched around him again and but your lip, loving the feeling but respecting the fact that you had neighbors.

"Fuck, baby, I'm close," he said.

You nodded. "Me- me too."

It was maybe ten minutes later when your abdomen grew tight.

"D- David. Fuck, I'm not going- fuck," you couldn't form a sentence as his fingers worked against your clit in quick, sloppy motions.

"Go ahead, pretty girl. Come for me."

With your back arching against his body and you crying out his name, you came. He followed after a few more harsh thrusts and relaxed next to you with a small smile.

After you guys were back to normal, he looked at you.

"Seriously, y/n, please start sticking to the plans," he sighed.

You shrugged. "I don't know about that, if this is the result."

He snorted. "Not funny."

You smiled and snuggled against him. His arms wrapped around you, and that's how the two of you fell asleep.