💝 Sneaky (Marco) 💝

The two of you- you and your boyfriend, Marco- had joined the rest of the boys (and Star) for dinner and a movie. You were sat in the back seat at the drive-in between Marco and David. You and Marco had a thick blanket draped over your bodies, and David was bundled up in his own. Dwayne and Paul were in the front seat, and Star had Laddie and one of her friends in a car next to yours.

As the movie started, Marco rested his hand on your knee. You didn't think anything of it as he pulled you closer, propping your leg over his lap. It was a scary movie, after all. He liked to cuddle during horror movies. He said it was so you wouldn't get scared, but it was beneficial for both of you.

His hand, gentle and almost unnoticed, began rubbing your leg in a soothing, calm pattern of messy circles. It was nice and kept you from getting too tense.

It wasn't until his hands had reached your upper thigh that you narrowed your eyes at him, catching onto what was happening. You leaned closer, whispering so nobody else could hear you.

"Marco, what the hell are you doing?" You breathed.

He smirked at you, glancing to David to ensure it was safe.

"You look incredible in that skirt, baby. I want to make you feel good," he whispered back.

You almost smacked him, but he gently pinched your thigh. It took biting your tongue- literally- to keep from gasping. A tingle of desire ran down your body, towards his hand.

"Marco," you sighed. His hand moved another inch up, fingers rubbing your bare skin gently. "There are people in here. Three of them."

He replied with a small smile and leaned closer to you. "Then I guess we'd better stay quiet and sneaky, huh?"

You simply nodded as he- carefully, of course- kissed your neck. He diverted his attention back to the screen, his hand still teasing your leg.

You looked back at the screen, trying to focus. It was just getting too boring for you when his hand ran over your lace panties. You tensed for a second, then relaxed before David- or anyone else for that matter- could get suspicious. Your hips bucked slightly towards Marco's hand.

For a moment, he just teased over the thin layer of clothing. Then his hand moved to your waistband. He looked at you, raising an eyebrow. You nodded, desperate for him to touch you.

Smirking, he slipped his hand under the red material. Two fingers went through your folds, and he leaned in against you.

"So wet for me, darling. Jesus," he breathed.

You adjusted your position, giving him better access. He glanced at David before one finger began rubbing quick patterns onto your clit. The pace was so sudden and unexpected- Marco usually liked to drag things out- that you whined. His hand didn't still as David looked over at you.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah, sorry. This is a tense movie."

He chuckled before turning back to the screen.

You narrowed your eyes, glaring at Marco. He smirked, still watching the movie. You were about to pull your leg away from him when one of his fingers pushed inside of you.

Your eyes fluttered shut as he- with quick movements- hit your sweet spot over and over. Another finger slipped in, twisting and scissoring with the first.

"Marco," you sighed, leaning against him. He fixed the blanket before kissing your forehead.

"You like that, baby? That feel good?" He whispered.

You nodded as his thumb sped up, now forming harsh circles. Your walls clenched around his middle and ring fingers. He smirked and sped up even more.

"Marco... I, um..." You didn't necessarily want to finish next to David. It wasn't always possible for you to stay quiet when you came, especially since he got you there so fast.

He nodded. "I know. Just stay quiet for me, okay?"

You nodded, growing closer and more desperate. His thumb switched from circles to infinity signs. That caused your abdomen muscles to clench harder and you knew it was too close to stop.

"Go ahead, baby. Let go for me."

You bit your tongue- harder than ever- and your eyes fluttered shut as you hit your high. Between biting your lip and the movie becoming loud- someone was being murdered with a chainsaw- you managed to come down without being caught.

He smirked at you, licking his fingers clean. You shot him a glare.

"Just wait until later, love," he said, sending you a cheeky wink that left you dying with anticipation.