Part 02:- (Nightmare)

Next Morning

Neonika:- (crying) how could you kill my son Manik?

Manik:- I am sorry Mom. Please don't misunderstand me.

Nandini:- (shouted) How could you be so cruel Manik? You killed my fiance on the day of my engagement.

Manik:- Nandini please listen to me once.

Nandini:- I hate you Manik. I hate you from the core of my heart.

Raj:- I didn't expect it from you Manu. How could you kill your own brother?

Manik:- Trust me Dad, i.....

Manik couldn't complete it as Raj slapped him hard.

Raj:- (hell angry) Don't call me Dad. A murderer can never be my son and today I disown you. You are not my son. Go away, go away from here......

Abhi:- Dadu was right. You are a curse Manik. When you can kill your own brother you can harm me too. So you better stay away from me.

Fab5:- Sorry Manik but we can't be friends with a murderer anymore.

Navya:- (angrily) I made a mistake by tying Rakhi on your wrist. Matarani tumhara jasa Bhai kisi ko na da.

Manik:- (shouted loudly) No......

Manik woke up with a jerk from the most horrible nightmare of his life holding his aching heart. His whole body was covered with sweat. He was shivering in fear, what if everybody gets to know the truth? They will hate him to the core and leave him.
Thinking this, tears rolled down from his eyes, but he wiped them harshly.

Manik:- No no I can't let it happen. Issa pehla ki sab ko sab kuch pata chale mujha sara evidence mitane hoga.

Manik looked around but found none in the room. He tried to stand up but he was too weak and feeling dizzy. He was about to fall when someone came and held him tightly.

Manik:- (whispered) Nandini....

Nandini carefully made him lay on the bed and said,

Nandini:- This heart is very precious Manik. Please take care of it.

Nandini was about to leave when Manik held her wrist and said,

Manik:- I am sorry.

Nandini:- (confused) Sorry for what?

Manik:- For everything.

Nandini:- I am glad that finally you realised your mistake. But Manik, what's the use of it now when nothing can be changed?

Manik:- Please don't hate me.

Nandini:- I don't hate you Manik. But yes I am angry with you for your nasty pranks and it will take time to forgive you.

Manik:- It's not our last meeting right?

Nandini:- I don't know Manik. Your face will always remind me of him. Take care, bye.

Nandini left there crying. It wasn't easy for her to accept Parth's death as she loved him so much. Everything was perfect, they were about to start a new life. Suddenly that accident took away her beloved person from her. But still she was trying, trying to accept her cruel destiny.
When Nandini left there Manik felt thirsty. He saw a glass of water was kept on the side table. He tried to get that but it was out of his reach. At that time Neonika came there and saw him trying to get that glass.

Neonika:- (worried) Manik what are you doing? You could have called someone dear.

With that Neonika helped Manik to sit on the bed and when she held that glass of water near his mouth to drink, he turned his face to the other side angrily.

Neonika:- (sadly) Abhi bhi gussa ho mujhse?

Manik:- Gussa to apno sa hote ha Mrs. Malhotra. You are none to me.

Neonika:- (frustrated) For god sake I am your mother Manik.

Manik:- (shouted) A mother can never distrust her child, but you did. You not only hurt me but my Dad too.

Neonika:- (in tears) I am sorry Manik.

Manik:- (angrily) Your sorry can't change anything Mrs. Malhotra. So just leave from here.

At that time Raj entered the room and heard everything.

Raj:- (angrily) Manu behave yourself.

Raj came to him and sat beside him. Manik immediately hugged him tightly and said,

Manik:- Dad please, tell her to leave.

Raj:- Manu.....

Manik:- Please.....

Neonika did waste a second and left the room crying badly.

Raj:- Manu why are you doing this to her?

Manik:- Why? does it hurt to see tears in her eyes?

Raj:- (sadly) Yes.

Manik:- (confused) Why do you love her so much?

Raj:- Why I love her I don't know but if you ask me how much I love her maybe I can tell you that.

Manik:- (shocked) When I asked Parth why he loved Nandini, he said the same. Why did he had to leave us, Dad?

Raj:- We can't change our destiny Manu.

Manik:- Why did she transplant Parth's heart to me? I am feeling like everything happened because of me only. I am feeling so guilty Dad.

Raj:- No Manu. Don't think negatively. You are not guilty for anything baccha.

Manik:- (helplessly) Everything is messed up Dad. I just don't know what to do.

Raj:- Don't talk like a coward Manu. I know my son is a fighter. He will make everything alright within a blink.

Manik:- (smiled) You are so confident about your son. Don't you?

Raj:- Yes, because my son earned it. Don't give up on life, Manu. We have a long way to go.

*****************★*****************
So here is the second part of this story. How was it? Did you like it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘