Part 31:- (Evil Harshad)

Flashback continues....

At Night
In Malhotra Mansion

Raj:- Manu, eat fast.

Parth:- No Dad, I am full.

Raj:- You hardly took a few bites and you are full already? This is not done Manu. Come on, open your mouth.

Abhi:- (angrily) Chachu don't you think you over pampered him?

Raj smiled at this because Abhi talks like that whenever Manik fights with someone or plays any nasty prank. It's his way of complaining against Manik.

Raj:- Ab kya kiya isna?

Parth:- (innocently) I didn't do anything Dad. Ya Abhi ka baccha is getting jealous unnecessarily.

Abhi:- (whispered) Monster.

Raj:- (confused) What's happening boys?

Abhi:- Nothing Chachu. It's just I am going for a study tour so you can pamper your son as much as you want.

Raj:- (honestly) Abhi bacha why are getting so insecure? You know na I love you both equally.

Parth:- And what about Parth? Don't you love him Dad?

Raj took a deep breath and said,

Raj:- I love him too. You know what Manu, whenever I buy something for you two I buy the same thing for him too. But I never got any chance to ask him if he liked it or not. I know Neonika must have filled his ears against me, that's why he hates me and never came to me.

Parth:- (emotionally) Parth loves you too Dad, maybe he never got any chance to express it.

Raj:- (helplessly) I don't know Manu. Sometimes I really feel like I did something wrong with Parth. Not only Parth I did wrong with you too. Because of me you never got your mother's love and Parth never got his father.

Parth:- (hopefully) It's not that late Dad. You can change everything.

Raj:- (sadly) No Manu, it's too late now. I can't do anything.

Saying this Raj stood up and directly went to his room.

Abhi:- (angrily) I told you Manik, you are hurting Chachu by hiding Parth's matter. But no you want to be stubborn na. Now do whatever you want.

With that Abhi also went to his room leaving Parth alone.

At Morning

Manik was coming down with his college beg when Neonika said,

Neonika:- Parth breakfast.

Manik:- I am not hungry Mom.

Manik was about to go from there but Neonika held his hand and made him sit on the dining chair. She herself sat beside him and said,

Neonika:- Apna Mamma sa gussa ha?

Manik looked otherwise, indicating that he is still angry with her. He was behaving like a stubborn kid. Neonika smiled at his kiddish behavior. She cupped his face and said,

Neonika:- (softly) Mamma is sorry baccha. I promise I won't repeat it again. Now please eat something.

Seeing Manik silent, Neonika again said,

Neonika:- Assa thik hai aaj mein tujha khilati hu.

With that Neonika forwards a spoonful of food towards him. That's it Manik just melted like an ice-cream. When a small thing can make him angry, then a small sweet gesture can cool down his anger too. He couldn't be angry with her anymore and started eating food.