Part 29:- (Twin's secret reveal)

Flashback continues.....

Manik:- (strictly) So now will you do the honors of telling me what caused you to fall into depression?

Parth:- It's you who made me fall into depression.

Manik:- (shocked) What???

Parth:- (shouted) Yes Manik it's you. Bachpan sa dekh raha hu Mom Dad loves you more than me. Though Mom pretends to be careless but she loves you a lot. I thought it's my fate and I accepted it thinking that you are not well and you need Parents love and care more than me. But now it's too much for me. I feel suffocated seeing their love for you and ignorance for me.

Manik:- (blankly) Parth what are you saying? Why didn't you tell me all those things before?

Parth:- What should I say ha? Waisa bhi tera pas mera liya ab time kaha ha? You are always busy with your friends Fab5. Did you ever care for me? Did you ever think that your brother doesn't have any friends and he needs you to share his feelings? Forgot that when I confessed my love for Nandini, you didn't react at all. I know you don't like Nandini but couldn't you accept her for me? But no, you have to show your ego always.

Manik:- (sadly) It's not ego Parth. My life is not as easy as you think. I have so many responsibilities towards Fab5, Dad and you. I didn't want to act impulsive that day about your feelings for Nandini, that's why I didn't say anything.

Parth:- (shouted loudly) Oh just shut up Manik. Stop justifying yourself. Your life is easier than mine. You are just like a free bird. You have freedom to do whatever you want and nobody stops you for anything. And about responsibility then I never saw you as a responsible person. But still nobody questions you for your carefree nature.

Manik was surely hurt by hearing Parth's rude words. He loved his brother a lot and never expected such behavior from him. But Manik is Manik, what do you think he will express his feelings? Hell no....

Manik:- (calmly) So you think my life is easy to live?

Parth:- (frustrated) Hell yes.

Manik:- Then live my life for sometime.

Parth:- (shocked) What??? You are kidding right?

Manik:- No. I am serious, Parth. If you think my life is easy then live it for sometime but please don't hate me. I can take anything but your hate. Just don't keep anything inside you and be depressed about the same.

(Parth's Pov:- I still can't believe that I did this to my brother Manik who loved me more than my so-called Parents and I shamelessly blamed him without any fault. But he was selfless and accepted everything just because he wanted to make me happy. I thought friendship, love and sacrifice are only some bookish words but only if I knew my brother who truly stood for those words. I was lucky to have a brother like him but at the same time I was very unlucky because I never understood his value. I became so blind by my jealousy and insecurities that I forgot to see in his eyes which were flooding with a thousand emotions. Yes I wanted to live a life like him. I wanted my parents love, I wanted lot's of friends but I never wanted to hurt my brother...😭😭😭)

Parth:- (confused) What are you saying Manik? It's not possible?

Manik:- It's possible Parth. Remember our school days? Maximum time our Parents used to get confused as we used to wear the same school uniform. We just need to repeat it again. We will wear the same dress and will copy our behavior.

Parth:- What about Nandini?

Manik thought he would tell the truth to Parth that he loved Nandini. He didn't want to keep his brother in darkness because if not today one day Parth will surely get to know everything. But right now Parth is so depressed about his life that Manik didn't have the heart to tell him the truth and hurt him. So he decided to sacrifice his love for my brother.