Part 27:- (Broken Parth)

Flashback continues.....

Parth:- I love Nandini.

(Parth's Pov:- when I confessed to him, I didn't have courage to face Manik. I was sweating in the air conditioned room and my palm was getting cold just like a dead body. I was too scared about his reaction that I thought I would have a nervous breakdown. But when I didn't got any reaction from him I gathered some courage and slowly looked into his eyes only to find him totally blank...😕😕😕)

Parth:- (hell scared) Manik you are scaring me. Please say something.

Manik:- (blankly) What is love for you?

Parth:- (dreamily) Love is when you feel just the mere presence of that special person near you makes you forget everything. It may sound cliche but it's true. You will feel loved. You will try to become that person whom she will like, you will try to do everything extra bit. Maybe that person doesn't know that you love her but you will try to be happy seeing her happy. Her smile will automatically make you smile and you will be happy when you are the reason behind it. Love is not always about getting it. It's also about letting it go but still be happy and content that yes you felt that most amazing and strong emotion you feel once in a lifetime. That's true love for me....

Manik was totally numb after hearing Parth. He felt the same with Nandini. Yes, finally he understood how deeply he was in love with her. But wasn't it too late? Before Manik could say something the door was opened by Abhi who just rushed towards Manik and hugged him tightly.

Abhi:- I am so sorry Manik. I shouldn't have left you alone at home. Please forgive me.

Manik broke the hug and said,

Manik:- (smiled) Bhai it's not your fault. Actually I didn't take my medicine, that's why I fainted. I am fine now so just chill.

Abhi:- (angry) And may I know why you didn't take your medicines?

Manik:- (like a kid) Because they are so bitter. I hate medicine to the core.

At that time Neonika enter into the room and said,

Neonika:- (hell angry) There is a limit of being careless Manik. Who gave you rights to play with your own health???

Manik:- (angrily) And who gave you the right to scold me?

Neonika:- I am your mother Manik. Of course I have rights on you.

Manik:- (laughed) Mrs Malhotra let me remind you that you are my so-called mother who handed over her child to her husband after knowing he has a hole in his heart and he won't be able to make it up for long. Am I right or I am right?

Hearing Manik, everyone was shocked. They never thought Neonika could do something like that but truth is always bitter, isn't it?

Parth:- (shocked) Mom is it true?

Neonika bowed her head in shame and guilt. She was silent as she had nothing to say.

Manik:- See silence and silence means guilt.

Parth:- (painfully) Mom.....

Neonika:- I won't justify myself Manik. But remember one thing that everything depends on the way you see.

Manik:- (angrily) I don't believe you.

Saying this Manik removed his IV and stood up to leave.

Neonika:- (panicked) What are you doing?

Manik:- I am going home. Bhai please fulfill the hospital formality.

Neonika:- Abhi can't fulfill the hospital formality as he is not your guardian.