Part 09:- (Angry Manik)

Flashback continues........

Next day

When Parth entered the class room and kept his bag on the bench, someone turned him back and gave a strong punch on his jaw that his lip got a small cut and started bleeding.....

Nandini:- (hell angry) How dare you insult me in front of the whole class. Dean ka beta ho to kuch bhi karoga?

At that time Manik came there and heard Nandini.

Manik:- (shouted) And how dare you punch my brother ha?

Nandini was back facing him. She turned back and seeing Manik she was hell shocked.

Nandini:- (shocked) You? You two are twins? That's mean I punched the wrong guy?

Manik:- (gritting teeth) Happy realization Lilliput.

Manik came near to Parth and touched his cut lightly.

Parth:- Ahhhh....

Manik:- (hell angry) You....

Manik was about to punch Nandini but Parth came in between and held his hand in time.

Parth:- Manik it was a misunderstanding. Let her go.

Manik:- (flaming in anger) Parth you don't know anything. So stay away from it.

Parth:- Manik, if you do something then I will complain to Mom.

Manik:- (hurt) You are going against me because of this girl?

(Parth's Pov:- I didn't want to hurt Manik. But those scared big doe eyes forced me to do so. Now what? Mission Manik manao starts or kiya???🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻)

Parth:- (guilty) I didn't mean that.

Manik didn't say anything and went out of the class like a storm. Parth also took his bag and went behind Manik, taking his name to stop him.

Manik's Pov:- I couldn't sleep the whole night as the tears in those big doe eyes were hurting me like hell. Yes I Manik Malhotra for the first time was feeling guilty. But when I came to say sorry to that Lilliput, I saw her punching my brother. I was hell angry. How dare she do that. But my blood boiled up when for the first time in history my own brother went against me and all because of her. Wrong move Ms. Lilliput now you are going to see my Monster side for sure.

On the other hand Nandini was still in shock. She wasn't able to understand anything. Then a girl came to her and said,

Girl:- (hell scared) Nandini yeh tumne kya kiya? Ab Manik tumhe nahi chora ga.

Nandini:- matlab?

Girl:- Hi I am Navya Naveli.

Nandini:- Nandini Murthy.

Navya:- Janti hu. Kal sa college ma sab tumhara barama hi bate kar raha ha.

Nandini:- About me? But why?

Navya:- Because you are the next target of Fab5. You must have messed up with that Monster right? And today you just crossed your limits by punching Parth. Now he is not going to leave you.

Nandini:- (confused) What do you mean?

Navya:- Parth is not only Manik's twin brother but also his life. If someone tries to harm him then Manik makes sure that he regrets for life time.

Nandini:- But it was by mistake.

Navya:- Mistake ho ya kuch or. You are so gone Nandini. All the best. See you later if you survive.