Part 25:- (Scared Parth)

Flashback continues.....

Hearing the sound of falling something kaka turn around, what he saw drained all the blood from his face. Manik was lying near the staircase with a pool of blood.

Kaka:- (screamed loudly) Manik baba.

Kaka immediately ran to him, kept his head on his lap and patted his cheeks.

Kaka:- Manik baba uthiya.

But Manik was lying there like a lifeless body. He wasn't responding at all and seeing this Kaka ran towards the telephone and dialed Parth's number.

Phone conversation

Kaka:- (panicked) hello Parth baba?

Parth:- (with sleepy tone) ha Kaka boliya.

Kaka:- Parth baba bho Manik baba....

Parth:- (panicked too) Manik? Kiya huya Manik ko?

Kaka:- Manik baba behosh ho gaye. Or siri sa girna ka bajasa unka shir pa chot bhi lagi ha.

Parth:- (shocked) what? Kaka do one thing, try to stop bleeding. I am calling the ambulance and I will be there soon.

Kaka:- Thik ha.

Phone conversation ended

Kaka immediately took a clean cloth, tore it and rushed to Manik. He took his head on his lap and tied that cloth around his head.
After some time, an ambulance came. Meanwhile Parth also reached there. So he lifted Manik with the help of a paramedic and placed him on the wheeled stretcher and took him to the hospital.

At Space Medical college and Hospital

When Parth was pushing Manik's stretcher towards the emergency room he saw Neonika coming out of OT.

Parth:- Mom....

Neonika:- (shocked) Parth tum yaha?

Parth:- (cried out) Mom, Manik

Neonika:- (panicked) What happened to him.

Parth:- I don't know. He fell unconscious or usa shir pa chot bhi lagi ha. Mom, please do something.

Neonika:- (shouted) Take him to the emergency room.

Seeing Parth going out of control Neonika hugged him tightly and said,

Neonika:- Parth baccha stop panicking. Manik ko kuch nahi hoga. I won't let anything happen to him. You just sit here and stop crying, okay?

Parth:- (like a kid) He will be alright na?

Neonika:- Yes. I promise. Kuch nahi hona dungi usa.

Parth:- Okay.

Neonika:- You stay here. I will be back soon.

Saying this Neonika entered the emergency room and Parth kept waiting outside.

(Parth's Pov:- Finally everything was alright between me and Manik. I was happy but I think God can't see my happiness. He just loves to see me in pain. First he separated my parents. I never got Dad's love and pampering and Mom was always busy building her career. I never complained but that doesn't mean I wasn't hurt. At least Dad was there for Manik always but I was all alone. I had none except Manik but it seems like God wants to take him away from me too. Please God don't do this to me. I won't be able to live with my brother. Please give me my brother back, please...😔😔😔)

At Morning

Neonika came out of the emergency room and saw Parth sitting outside silently. Seeing Neonika he immediately rushed to her and said,

Parth:- Mom, Manik?

Neonika:- (sadly) tmThough he is stable now, but....

Parth:- (confused) But?

Neonika:- Can't say anything before I get the test reports.

Parth:- Can I meet him?

Neonika:- He is still unconscious dear.

Parth:- (pinching his throat) I won't disturb him. Pakka promise.

Neonika:- (smiled) Okay. They will shift him to the ICU. Then you can meet him.

Parth:- Okay.

On the other hand

Nandini woke up with a heavy head which was throbbing like hell.

Nandini:- (cried out) Aiyappa my head is aching real bad. What did I have last night? Ek second what happened last night? Why can't I remember anything?

Being frustrated when she punched on her pillow, she saw a paper beside it. Nandini took that paper and read it aloud....

When you smile
The Stars shine brightly
Your messed up hairs
Fall on your face freely

Reading this Nandini noticed that she was actually smiling and her messed up hairs were falling on her face. So she looked here and there to see if someone was watching her or not. When she didn't find anyone she started reading again,

No no don't look back
You won't be able to see me
Because I am hiding
For my own sake

Reading this Nandini's smile falls. She was sad not finding that person who wrote those beautiful lines for her.

Don't let your smile fall
Always keep smiling for all
I will be watching you
And admire you to the core

Nandini:- Who is this mysterious guy? He didn't even mention his name. Idea Chachi sa puchti hu.

With that Nandini immediately ran downstairs where her Chachi was arranging breakfast on the dining table. Nandini hugged her tightly and said,

Nandini:- Good morning Chachi.

Chachi:- Good morning Nandu.

Nandini:- Chachi, I want to ask you something.

Chachi:- Ha to puch na kiya puchna ha.

Nandini:- Bho kal raat mujha ghar kisna drop kiya?

Chachi:- Ara Nandi tu bhi na ek number ka bhulakkar ha. Itni jaldi bhul gayi? Kal tera classmate Parth na tujha drop kiya tha. Bara hi Sona Munda ha. Usna meri banai hui "Karela honey sandesh" (bitter-gourd honey sweet) bhi taste kiya.

Nandini:- (shocked) What??? Apna usa apni experimental dish khila diya? Aiyappa ab me kya karu???

Chachi:- Ara Nandu tu to asa reaction da rahi hai jaisa ki mena usa sweets nahi poison khila diya ho.

Nandini:- (slapping her forehead) Offo Chachi ap itni bholi kyu ho?

Chachi:- (blushed) sach ma? Murthy ji bhi yahi bolte hai.

Nandini:- Assa Chachi mujhe na college jana ha. So I am going to get ready.

Nandini left there hurriedly and Chachi said,

Chachi:- (shouted) Lakin breakfast?

Nandini:- (shouted back) Chachi I am already late. Don't worry I will have something at the college canteen.

At Space Medical college and Hospital

Manik gained his consciousness, he blinked his eyes again and again to adjust with the light which was directly falling on his eyes. Manik tried to sit down holding his head which was throbbing in pain. Suddenly he realised his surroundings and freaked out.

Manik:- (shocked) What the fuck....😵

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update?
Did you love the bond between Parth and Manik? Though it's Parth's diary, Parth's character is still a mystery, isn't it? Well every mystery is going to be solved soon as the story is going to take a new turn. Till then enjoy this part and of course don't forget to do vote and comments.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘