Part 08:- (Fake professor)

Flashback continues.....

After coming out from the Principal room, Manik directly went to the Fab5 jamming room. He was happy as he could meet his Mom. Shhhh don't tell anyone that The Manik Malhotra also craves for his mother's love, care and concern secretly. Though his Dad loves him to the core but none can fulfil a mother's place, isn't it?

Manik:- (smiling) Cabir did you get the details?

Cabir dramatically saluted Manik and started saying like an Army person.

Cabir:- yes sir. Nandini Murthy. Topper of medical entries exam this year. She belongs from a middle class family and is an orphan, and has a  brother. Lives with her uncle and aunty.

As soon as Manik heard her name his smile fall. He definitely did not expect her to be that girl who replaced his brother in the exam.

Aliya:- Manik, what are you thinking?

Mukti:- Yes Manik. Let's go and teach some lessons to that nerd na.

Soon the monster inside Manik woke up and he made a plan to trouble that poor girl.

Manik:- (smirked) Okay guys let's go and teach her a lifetime lesson so that she never dares to mess with us again. 

With that they went to medical department, 1st year Orientation class and Manik said,

Manik:- Cabir I don't want any professor to enter the room before 30 min. Got it?

Cabir:- (dramatically) Aye aye captain.

Manik:- (smirked) Now watch the fun guys. 

Soon Manik entered the class room with his all time altitude and said,

Manik:- Good morning students. I am your new neurology professor Dr. Manik Malhotra.

Nandini was hell shocked seeing Manik as a professor. All students stood up and wished him back followed by Nandini too.

Nandini's Pov:- Aiyappa ya mena kiya kardiya? College ke pehle hi din apna professor sa panga la liya. But how would I know that he is our professor? Isn't he too young to be a professor? Anyways aiyappa please is monster se mujha bacha lena. Please please please.....

Manik:- So students today I will teach you some manners. You Lilliput stand up.

Manik pointed towards Nandini and the whole class looked at her as if she was an alien.

Nandini:- (confused) Me?

Manik:- (smirked) Is there anyone shorter than you?

Nandini looked around and realized that she was the only short girl in the whole class. So she stood up and said,

Nandini:- Sorry sir.

Manik:- (smirked) Shouldn't you say this word when you accidentally dumped with me?

Nandini:- (looking down) Yes sir.

Manik:- But what did you do?

Nandini:- (feeling guilty) I said it's your fault and called you an over height Galiver. 

Manik:- (shouted) Is this the way to talk to someone? Didn't your family taught you some manners about how you should behave with others?

Nandini:- (crying) I am sorry sir. Please forgive me.

When Manik saw tears in her eyes something happened inside him. Yes her tears were hurting him. But why?

Manik:- (irritated) Listen, you Lilliput. Stop crying okay.

Nandini:- (cutely) I am sorry.

Manik softly wiped her tears by his thumb and said,

Manik:- it's okay. But never repeat this again, understand?

Nandini:- Okay sir.

When Manik was about to leave there the real professor made his entry.

Professor:- Good morning students. I am your Neurology professor Dr. Prakash Rao.

When the real professor gave his intro the whole class was shocked as hell. Manik closed his eyes in fear as now Neonika Malhotra was definitely not going to leave him for this.

Manik's Pov:- Oh no is professor ko bhi abhi ana tha. Ya Cabir bhi na, ek kam bhi thik sa nahi kar sakta, idiot kahi ka.

Professor:- Ara Parth why are you standing here? Go sit on your chair.

Manik:- Sir you are mistaken. I am not.......

Manik was about to say that he wasn't Parth but his twin brother Manik. But that professor didn't give him chance to speak and said,

Professor:- You are Dr. Neonika Malhotra's son right?

Manik:- Yes but.....

Professor:- tum aj kal k bachon ko na bas class bunk karna ka bahana chahiya. Now don't waste my time. Go and sit on your chair.

Not finding any other option, Manik sat on the last chair of the class. Meanwhile everyone understood what just happened with them but they kept their mouth shut as he was their dean's son and nobody wanted to mess with him.
The only person who was flaming in anger was  Nandini Murthy. She decided to take her revenge after the class finishes as she didn't want to create any drama then. But as soon as class finished Manik just stormed out of the class and met Fab4 at the parking lot.

Mukti:- Hey Manik that was fun.

Cabir:- You just made her cry. Great job dude.

Cabir was rewarded by a strong punch on his stomach by our angry hulk.

Manik:- (angrily) Kamina I told you that I don't want any professor to enter the room before 30 min. But what did you do?

Cabir:- (holding his stomach) I was guarding the room but then I got a call from nature to jana para. Bas utnama hi bho Taklu class ma chala gaya to mai kya karu?

Manik:- (irritated) Thori dair ruk nahi sakta tha?

Cabir:- (making puppy face) Nahi yaar. Bohat jor se lagi thi.

Manik:- What about others?

Mukti:- Our love birds Dhruv and Aliya were romancing as usual.

Manik:- (angrily) And may I know what you were doing then?

Mukti:- Me? I was busy watching the fun. That's why I didn't notice Taklu entering the room. Sorry yaar.

Manik:- You guys are good at nothing. Seriously.

All held their ears and said,

All together:- (making cute faces) Sorry...

Manik:- (smiled) It's okay. Let's call the day off.

With that they did a group hug and went home.

Next day

Parth entered the class room. When he kept his beg on the bench, someone turned him back and gave a strong punch on his jaw that his lip got a small cut and started bleeding.....

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions in your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘