Part 13:- (Twin's fight)

Flashback continues......

Nandini was waiting for Manik outside the Principal office. When Manik came out Nandini ran after him and said,

Nandini:- Manik wait.

Manik didn't stop, in fact he started to walk fast. But Nandini was stubborn too. She started to follow him. When they reached the basketball court Nandini said,

Nandini:- Manik stop it. I am sorry.

That's it Manik just turned back towards her and slapped hard across her right check.

Manik:- (hell angry) you wanted to complain against me for abusing you right? Now go complain against me.

As soon as Manik finished his sentence he was rewarded with a strong punch on his jaw by none other than his own twin brother Parth.

(Parth's Pov:- I never thought one day I would raise my hand on my own brother. But what he did was beyond my imagination. He slapped an innocent girl to remove his frustration. That's so not my brother Manik...😔😔😔)

Manik:- (hell shocked) Parth you???

Parth:- (shouted) Yes I punched you. Five minutes hi sahi I am older than you and when you are doing wrong I have the right to stop you.

Suddenly Manik started laughing clapping his hands and said,

Manik:- (hurt) Finally you are also changing Parth. You are also changing maybe for good only.

(Parth's pov:- oh shit what have I done? I hurt him again and maybe this time beyond repair...😔😔😔)

Parth:- Manik please listen to me.

Manik:- (angrily) Dare you come behind me.

Manik left there and Parth said,

Parth:- (sadly) He is hurt beyond repair. Anyways Nandini let's go to the sickbay.

Nandini:- I am fine.

Parth:- (angrily) Oh yes I can see how fine you are with Manik's fingerprint on your cheek. Now stop your bullshit and come with me.

With that Parth held Nandini's hand and took her to the sickbay.

(Parth's pov:- It was the first time I held a girl's hand. I didn't know why it hurts to see her in pain. Damn that feeling was making me hell confused and crazy...🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻)

Manik left there and drove to his secret place. It was an isolated cliff type area. Being far away from the city only a few people knew about that place and coming there was out of the question.
Many things were running into his head and he himself didn't know when he came to the edge of the cliff. He fell on his knees and shouted.

Manik:- (shouted loudly) I hate you Maa. Did you hear me? I hate you from the core of my heart.

He was crying his heart out just like a baby. Though Raj loved him so much still no one can take his mother's place, isn't it? Only he knew how much he craved for his mother's love and care. He hoped one day his parents will be together again and his mother will love him too the way she loves Parth. But today he lost that hope, he lost that right to call her as Maa.

At night

Parth was turning the pages of his book. He was thinking about today's incident, when Neonika came to the room and said,

Neonika:- Parth come baccha have your diner.

Parth:- (angrily) I am not hungry.

Neonika cupped his cheeks and said,

Neonika:- Mujhsa gussa ha?

Parth:- Shouldn't I?

Neonika:- I am sorry baccha.

Parth:- (shouted) Why didn't you trust him Mom? At least you should have given him a chance to explain.

Neonika:- (sadly) I know and I am sorry for the same.

Parth:- Now he is angry with me too.

Neonika:- Why?

Parth:- Because I punched him for slapping Nandini.

Neonika:- (angrily) See I told you. Your Dad has spoiled him to no extent.

Parth:- Oh please Mom, stop blaming Dad for everything.

Neonika:- Now you are also taking your Dad's side, aren't you?

Parth:- I am not taking anyone's side. I just can't understand why you hate Dad so much?

Neonika:- (shouted) Because he left me when I was pregnant with you and Manik.

On the other side

As soon as Raj entered the hall room everybody shouted loudly.

All together:- Congratulations......

Manik came forward, hugged his Dad and said,

Manik:- (smiled) Congratulations Dad. Finally you got your dream project. I am so proud of you.

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update? Please let me know your opinions in your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘