Part 49:- (The End)

At Morning
In Malhotra Mansion

Manik came home after dropping Nandini in the morning. After a long time he was happy and smiling all the time thinking about last night. But all his happiness vanished within a blink of eyes when he saw his parents fighting while going to his room.

Raj:- (angrily) Neonika it's all your fault.

Neonika:- (shouted) what did you say???

Raj:- Yes you heard me right. It's all your fault. Because of you I had to lose Parth. Now you are up to mess with Manik too.

Neonika:- (shocked) Raj....

Raj:- Like seriously Neo who told you to send him with Nandini? Dekho subha ho gayi or mera Manu abhi tak ghar nahi aya. Uska phone bhi switched off ha.

Neonika:- I thought they would spend some time together, that's why I sent him to drop her. What's my fault?

Raj:- Neonika I hope you remember our deal. I am tolerating you just because of my son. It's just I can't see him suffering again. Agar mera beta ko kuch ho gaya na to.....

Manik:- Why are you blaming each other?

Neonika:- Manik!!! When you came?

Manik:- What happened mom?? Shocked to see me amidst your blaming sessions? You know what don't be, I'm just leaving to my room. You both continue.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket and was leaving when Raj stopped him.

Raj:- Manik it's nothing like that. Why are you talking like this?

Manik:- What? I'm just making you people calm you know what, don't worry about anything and no need to pretend to be a happy family. I always knew that nothing can be normal in my life and I'm happy today that my instincts were right about you two making a fool of me. But then don't forget I'm not Parth who will believe your words and fake loving actions. I have spent so many years without you both and I can very well live alone like this for the rest of my life.

His ice cold voice left them stunned. They were guilty today as they could see his eyes were hollow. While he was speaking. He had lost hope. As for Manik he knew this from the start and that is why he never believed anything or anyone. He has shut himself so that others don't break him more by their fake love.

He climbed the stairs and stopped in the middle.

Manik:- By the way what's the deal about?

Raj:- it's nothing Manu. You go and freshen up. Then we will have breakfast together, okay?

Manik:- No, I want to know Dad. Tell me the truth.

Neonika:- It's nothing Manik. We were just talking about something, that's it.

Manik:- so you won't tell me right? Okay then let me show you something.

Saying that Manik went to his room and brought some papers.

Raj:- What's that Manu?

Manik:- Divorce papers.

Neonika:- (shocked) what???