Part 11:- (Misunderstandings)

Flashback continues......

After class

Nandini was about to leave the classroom when a peon came there and said,

Peon:- Nandini Murthy kon ha?

Nandini:- Me.

Peon:- Nilima Madam na tumha library ma bulaya ha.

Nandini:- Okay.

When Nandini went to the library she didn't find anyone there.

Nandini:- (confused) Yaha to koi nahi ha.

Then suddenly someone pressed her mouth from behind with a white hanky and she fainted.

On the other hand

Fab5 entered the classroom and went to Parth who was reading his book attentively.

Manik:- (hell angry) Where is that Lilliput?

Parth:- (confused) Ab kya kiya usna?

Manik:- (angrily) How dare she mess with you again?

Parth:- And may I know who told you that she again messed with me?

Hearing Parth Fab5 looked at Navya who was looking everywhere but them. Parth understood everything and said,

Parth:- Ms Navya Naveily I think you have some serious ear problems. You should consult with an ear specialist as soon as possible.

Manik:- (confused) What do you mean?

Parth:- (irritated) She wasn't messing with me yaar. In fact she was saying sorry for yesterday's incident. But your good for nothing informer misunderstood everything and passed you wrong information.

Cabir:- (dramatically) Madhubala ji ya apna thik nahi kiya. I told you to inform us about Parth and Nandini not to create misunderstanding between us.

Navya:- (scared) The way they were talking I thought they were arguing with each other. I am sorry.

Manik:- (suspicious) Really? Parth, what were you talking about that our Madhubala misunderstood everything?

Parth:- (scared) Nothing much.

Manik:- (angrily) Tell me the truth, Parth.

Parth:- (in a go) She was saying that you did wrong with her. And it's true yaar, you shouldn't insult her like that in front of the whole class.

Manik:- (hell angry) Wow like seriously, now I have to learn from her what should I do and what not?

Parth:- Manik just leave it na.

Manik:- (angrily) No way. Hey Madhubala where is that Lilliput now?

Navya:- she went to the library.

That's it Fab5 went to the library and Parth said,

Parth:- God please save that poor soul from this Monster brother of mine.

In Library

When Fab5 entered the library room they heard some noice and saw 2/3 boys were trying to rape an unconscious girl.

Manik:- (shouted) Hey what are you doing?

Boys:- (hell scared) Oh no Fab5, run guys.

Manik:- Cabir, Dhruv follow them.

When they ran away Manik saw that girl was none other than Nandini, who was laying on the floor unconscious. Her dress was torn but thank God that her dignity was saved. Manik immediately went to her, kept her head on his lap and covered her with his jacket.

Manik:- (petting her cheeks) Hey Lilliput, open your eyes.

Mukti:- Manik ya asa nahi uthagi. Sparkle some water on her face, till then I am calling for a doctor.

Aliya:- I will bring a dress for her.

Mukti and Aliya left, leaving Manan alone. When Manik sprinkled some water on Nandini, she slowly gained her consciousness and finding herself in that state she understood what had happened to her. She sat down on the floor and before Manik could say anything she punched him hard.

Nandini:- (crying badly) You bloody bastard, how dare you do such things with me? You are Dean's son that doesn't mean you have the right to do whatever you want.

Manik:- Lilliput you are getting me wrong, I.....

Nandini didn't let him finish and said,

Nandini:- Wait a minute you did this for revenge right? That's why everyone was warning me. You dirty pig, I will kill you.

With that Nandini held Manik's collar and about punched him again but this time Manik caught her hands and said,

Manik:- (irritated) Stop it Nandini.

Before Manik could say further the college security guards came there and cought Manik.

Manik:- What are you doing? Leave me.

They didn't listen to Manik and took him to the Principal's office forcefully. As soon as Manik entered the office room he got a tight slap on his right cheek by Neonika.

Neonika:- (angrily) I am feeling ashamed of myself for giving birth to a jerk like you.

Manik:- (hell shocked) Maa......

Neonika showed her hand to Manik and said,

Neonika:- (with tears) Don't call me "Maa" from your dirty mouth. Tumhe kya laga tum apna "Maa" card use karoga to I will let you go?

Manik:- Maa trust me I didn't do anything. You are misunderstanding me.

Neonika:- You still have guts to cover up everything, shame on you Manik. You know what aj k baad tum mera liya mar gaya ho. Now I have only one son.

Manik:- (with tears) Maa please let me explain.

That's it Manik was rewarded by another slap from Neonika. At that time Raj entered the room and saw everything. He immediately hugged Manik and said,

Raj:- (hell angry) Neonika how dare you to slap my son?

Neonika:- (angrily) Ask your son what he did to deserve this.

Raj:- (confidently) I don't need to ask him anything because I know my son can never do anything wrong.

Neonika:- Wow what a confidence. But let me burst your bubbles Mr. Malhotra your son is actually guilty here. He tried to rape a girl.

Raj:- Impossible, my son can never do such things.

Neonika:- When the victim herself is complaining against him, you are still not ready to accept it?

Raj:- No, I am sure there must be some misunderstandings.

Neonika:- (shouted loudly) Stop it Raj. Stop covering up for your son.

Raj:- Isn't he your son too? Being a mother how could you distrust your own son Neonika???

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update? I am personally feeling sad for Manik. He really didn't do anything wrong to deserve it. Anyways please do share your opinions with me in your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘