Part 19:- (Mr and Ms Fresher)

Flashback continues.....

Nandini looked very beautiful in her red gowon. She was looking not less than an angel that Manik just forgot to breathe.

On the other hand Nandini was really excited for this fresher party. She was looking around and everything was so beautiful. But her eyes were searching for someone else. Then her eyes fell on the person she was searching. For a minute she was confused. Who is Parth and who is Manik? Both were looking the same just their Blazer's colour was different. She was not able to recognise them.
Then Nandini noticed Fab4 and her doubt was cleared that Manik was in black Blazer and Parth was in sky blue. So she went to Parth and said,

Nandini:- Hey Parth.

Parth:- Hello Nandini. You are looking gorgeous today.

Nandini:- (blushed) Thank you.

Parth and Nandini were so into their conversation that they didn't notice Manik, who was looking at them only. At that time Harshad and his gang entered the party. Seeing Parth with Nandini he called a boy and said,

Harshad:- Who is that girl with that nerd?

Boy:- She is Nandini Murthy, topper of the medical entries exam this year.

Arya:- What is she doing with Parth?

Boy:- They are friends now.

Shahid:- Does Manik know that they are friends now?

Boy:- Yes that's why they were fighting that day.

Harshad:- (shocked) They fought, seriously? Those twins never fight.

Boy:- They fought because of Nandini and now they are ignoring each other like they never existed.

Harshad:- (smirked) That's interesting. Guys let's go and have some fun then.

Harshad and his gang were moving towards Parth, but Manik noticed that. He came in front of Harshad with Fab4 and blocked his way.

Cabir:- (dramatically) Manik you have badly disappointed me with your punching skills yaar. Look Itni jaldi inha hospital discharge bhi mil gaya.

Manik:- (with attitude) If we weren't at this college party then I would definitely show you my punching skills yaar. But what to do?

Harshad:- (angrily) What did you say?

Manik:- (smirked) If you don't want to be admitted into hospital again then back off Harshad.

Harshad:- I am not afraid of you Manik.

Manik:- (innocently) Oh really?

Harshad:- (hell angry) If we weren't at this party then I would love to show you who I am.

Manik:- Oh better luck next time then.

Harshad:- (flaming in anger) Let's go guys.

Harshad and his gang left there, when they all heard the announcement and went near the stage.

Host:- (shouted) So my dear friends are you excited to be Mr and Ms Fresher of the year?

All together:- (shouted back) Yes.

Host:- Okay so let's play an interesting game. What's say?

All together:- (excited) yes.

Host:- game bohat simple ha. First grab a partner of your own choice and start dancing. But but but you have to change your partner between songs and by the end of the song who will be together as partners they will have to play the next level together. So boys and girls let's start our game.

Hearing the announcement Parth forwarded his hand and said,

Parth:- (blushed) Nandini will you dance with me?

(Parth's Pov:- No I wasn't blushing. Okay, I was blushing, happy? Only God knows how excited I was to dance with Nandini...☺️☺️☺️)

Nandini:- (smiled) Sure.

On the other hand

Manik's full focus was on Parth and Nandini when Mukti held his hand and said,

Mukti:- Manik come let's dance.

Cabir:- Oya Lady Bheem you are supposed to dance with me right?

Mukti:- oya Joker tera sath dance karungi na to definitely har jaungi.

Cabir:- (with fake tears) What? Itni bari insult? Dost dost na raha, Pyaar pyaar na raha.

Dhruv:- Cabir stop your drama yaar.

Cabir:- Drama? Tujha ya sab drama lagta ha? Ara sukar mana that you have Aliya, otherwise your condition would be the same as mine.

Aliya:- Cabir why don't you get a girl as your dance partner and leave us in peace?

When Navya was passing by there, Cabir saw her and said,

Cabir:- Hey Madhubala, come let's dance.

Cabir simply held her hand and took her to the dance floor.

Mukti:- (rolling eyes) This boy won't change for good.

After that they all took their positions on the stage and song started. They all started dancing with their respective partners.

Mann yeh saahib ji, jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji, dekhe hain sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare
(na samjhe ishaare)
Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere lage re Saibo

(All changed their partners and luckily Nandini became Manik's partner. As soon as Manik held her in his arms his heart skipped a beat. He was lost in her and started dancing with her passionately. Their eyes were locked with each other. Butterflies started dancing in Nandini's stomach. Manik's touch was making her crazy. Now it was Parth's turn to get jealous. He was dancing with Navya but his full focus was on Manik and Nandini. Something was burning, wasn't it???)

Surkhhiyaan hain hawaaon mein, do dilon ke milne ki
Ho! Arziyaan hain nazaaron mein, lamha yeh tham jaane ki
Kaisi huzoori ji yeh lab dikhlaaye
Chuppi laga ke bhi ghazab hai yeh dhaaye
Dheere dheere, nainon ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere bhaayo re Saibo
Dheere dheere, begaana dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere lage re Saibo
Saibo... Saibo...

Finally the song ended and our Manan came back to reality from their la la land.

*****************★*****************
If you want to know about me then please read my interview.

Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote

Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘