Part 17:- (Upset Nandini)

Flashback continues.....

Next Morning

Parth and Nandini was sitting in the canteen when suddenly Manik came there and said,

Manik:- (angrily) What's going on here?

Nandini:- (hell scared) Mujhe class ka liya late ho raha hai. Bye Parth.

Nandini immediately left there and Manik gave an angry look to Parth.

Manik:- Would you kindly explain?

Parth:- (scared) We are friends now.

Manik:- (calmly) And when were you planning to tell me that?

Parth:- I wanted to tell you.

Manik:- (shouted loudly) To ab tak bataya kyu nahi?

Parth:- Manik please listen to me.

Parth tried to stop Manik, but he just stormed out of there.

On the other hand

Nandini was passing by the corridor when someone pulled her to an empty classroom. Before she could shout that person palmed her mouth and said,

Person:- How dare you target my brother?

(Writer's Pov:- Any guesses???😜)

And that person was none other than our angry hulk Manik Malhotra.

Manik:- (angrily) Tum jasi middle class larkio ko na ma assa sa janta hu. You target innocent rich boys then trap them for money. Tumna socha hoga Parth is Dean's son to free ma MBBS to ho hi jayega. Listen Lilliput and listen to me carefully stay away from my brother understand? Otherwise mujhsa bura or koi nahi hoga.

Hearing him Nandini started crying.

Manik:- (shouted) Stop shedding your crocodile tears okey. I am not going to melt for it.

Nandini:- (crying badly) Why are you so cruel Manik?

There was something in Nandini's teary eyes which calmed the monster down. Manik joined his forehead with her and said,

Manik:- (sadly) Yes I am cruel and I had to be to protect my innocent brother from this cruel world.

Saying this Manik immediately left there. Nandini fell on her knees and started crying.

Other side

Parth was searching for Nandini in the whole college. When he was passing by the corridor he heard a crying sound from an empty classroom. He immediately went there and saw Nandini who was sitting on the floor and crying badly holding her knees.

Parth:- Nandini what happened to you? Why are you crying?

Nandini:- Stay away from me Parth.

Parth:- But why?

Nandini:- (wiping tears) Because I am saying so.

Parth:- Nandini you're scaring me now. What happened? Please tell me.

Nandini:- (rudely) Nothing happened okay? Just stay away from me.

Parth:- No I won't. First tell me what happened.

Nandini:- No.

Suddenly Parth took Nandini's hand, kept it on his head and said,

Parth:- Nandini tumhe meri kasam ha. Tell me what happened?

Nandini:- Manik threatened me to stay away from you, otherwise......

Nandini couldn't complete her sentence and broke into tears again. Seeing her like this Parth hugged her tightly and said,

Parth:- Shhh don't cry Nandu. You are a strong girl right? I will talk to Manik.

Nandini:- (crying) He will scold me again.

Parth:- (lovingly) No he won't. I am here na, I will protect you.

Nandini:- (cutely) Promise?

Parth:- (smiled) Promise.

After college
At parking lot

Manik was talking with Fab4 when suddenly Parth came there. He held Manik's collar and said,

Parth:- (shouted) How dare you threaten Nandini.

Manik:- (angrily) So that Lilliput had complained against me? Ab to is college bho rahagi ya phir main.

Parth:- Dare you do something like that. Manik, I am warning you to stay away from her.

Manik:- What's wrong with you Parth? Can't you see that middle class girl is using you for her own benefit.

Parth:- She isn't using me Manik, you are over thinking.

Manik:- I am over thinking? Like seriously?

Parth:- What's your problem Manik? Why are you doing this to Nandini?

Manik:- (shouted) Because she is taking you away from me.

Parth:- She isn't taking me away from you Manik. Only your impulsive behavior is responsible for it.

Manik:- (hurt) She is changing you Parth.

Parth:- It's nothing like you are thinking okey?

Manik:- Then what is it?

Parth:- It's a part of growing up Manik.

Manik:- If it's a part of growing up then I don't want to grow up Parth, I don't.

(Parth's Pov:- That day I didn't know why Manik was doing all this but today I got to know the truth. I was the worst brother anyone could have. God what have I done...😭😭😭)

******************★****************
Happy birthday to me...🎂🎂🎂
Come on readers sing happy birthday song for me it's birthday yaar...🥳🥳🥳

Thank you so much Khizra_creationz for such an amazing birthday gift

Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘