Part 35:- (Monster is back)

Flashback continues.....

Host:- Ladies and gentleman it's time to announce our winners. So I would like to call our honourable guest and the judges on the stage and request them to announce the winners of this evening.

Parth and Nandini came near the stage where Fab5 was standing and eagerly waiting for the results.

Parth:- (smiled) Best of luck guys.

Manik:- (smirked) "Luck is needed for them who don't have confidence in themselves. We did our best and we will win, what say guys?"

Fab4:- (all together) exactly.

Nandini:- (with attitude) "Confidence is good but overconfidence is bad as destiny has full capability to change everything with a blink of eyes."

Parth:- Stop fighting guys. Look, the judges are on the stage already. Let's hope for the best.

The Chief Guest and the judges came on the stage. They took the mike and said,

Judges:- Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today all bands did well but it was a competition after all. So we had to choose the best among all and it's an honour to call them on the stage. So our 3rd runners up are "The Stars".

All clapped for the band. "The Stars" band came on the stage and took their prize from the honourable Chief guest. Then the judges again said,

Judges:- So our 2nd runner up are "Mighty Eagles".

All clapped for the band. "Mighty Eagles" band came on the stage and took their prize from the honourable Chief guest. Then the judges again said,

Judges:- Now it's time to call our Champions on the stage. So the crowd put your hands together for the winner of the evening "Fab5".

That's it Fab5 jumped in joy. Parth gave a tight hug to all and said,

Parth:- Congratulations guys.

Fab5:- Thank you.

Fab5 hopped on the stage and the Chief Guest handed over the prize to all. The crowd clapped for them and they did a group hug to celebrate their joy. When Fab5 came down from the stage Nandini went to them and said,

Nandini:- (smiled) Congratulations guys.

Fab5:- Thanks Nandini.

Nandini was about to go from there when Manik said,

Manik:- Hey Lilliput, wait.

Nandini turned towards Manik angrily and said,

Nandini:- (angrily) How dare you call me Lilliput again?

Manik:- (smirked) I called Lilliput and you responded. That means you also know that you are the Lilliput here, don't you?

Nandini:- Aghhhhh....

Manik:- (with attitude) Ha to tum kya keh rahi thi? Destiny and all right? "Well Manik Malhotra himself writes his own destiny, got it?" Anyways there is a party at Malhotra Mansion and you are invited. Be there on time. Bye Lilliput.

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik made Parth wear his blazer and set his hair with gel.