Part 20:- (Harshad's nasty plans)

Flashback continues.....

Host:- Wow that was awesome. I hope you all got your partner. So let's start our actual game. Game bohat simple ha, you all have to with your respective partners but there is twist of course. I will give you a square shaped paper and you have to dance on that only. Whoever crosses that paper while dancing they will be out of the game and that paper will be folded into small sizes with time being. Am I clear to all???

All together:- (shouted) Yes.

Host:- So let's start then. Music please.

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar… (2)

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar… (2)

(Manik and Nandini were dancing so passionately that everybody was looking at them only. On the other hand Parth was dancing with Navya but his full focus was on Manan.)

Keh De Mujhse Dil Mein Kya Hai, Aisa Bhi Kya Guroor
Tujhko Bhi Toh Ho Raha Hai Thoda Asar Jaroor
Yeh Khaamoshi Jine Na De, Koi Toh Baat Ho
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar… (2)

(One by one couples were eliminated from the game as they were stepping away from the paper. Now only 2 couples were on the stage and they were Manan and Parnav. Both were giving hard competition to each other. Parth was dancing carefully with Navya as he wanted to win anyhow.)

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar… (2)

(While dancing suddenly Navya's heel broke and she stepped outside of the paper. Host immediately announced they were eliminated and Manan won the competition.

Parth:- (angrily) shit....

Navya:- (guilty) sorry Parth.

Parth:- It's okay.

With that Parth left the stage with a heavy heart.)

Tu Hi Meri Roshani Hai, Tu Hi Chiraag Hai
Dheere Dheere Mit Jaayega, Halka Sa Daag Hai
Yeh Zeher Bhi Yuun Piya Hai, Jaise Sharaab Ho
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar… (2)
Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O.....

Song ended but still our love birds were in their la la land. They came back to the Earth when they heard the host announcing them as winners.

Host:- So guys we got our winners. I announce Manik Malhotra as "Mr. Fresher of the year" from Music block and Nandini Murthy as "Ms. Fresher of the year" from the Medical Department. Please give them a big applause.

All clapped for them except Parth. He was hell angry when he saw Manik getting everyone's attention, especially "The Fresher of the year" title. If Navya's heels won't break he would be "Mr. Fresher of the year" and will be there on the stage in Manik's place.

The twins were their own world when everything was monitored by the evil gang of Harshad.

Arya:- (confused) Chal kiya raha ha in dono ka bich? Why are they behaving like this???

Harshad:- (smirked) Jo bhi chal raha hai chalne do. Isma hamara hi fayda hai.

Shahid:- (confused) But how?

Harshad:- When they will be together it will be difficult to defend them but when they will be alone it will be easy.

Parth was feeling jealous seeing Manik and Nandini together on the stage so he ordered a soft drink to cool down. When the waiter was going to serve drink to Parth, Harshad block his way. He mixed something in the drink and told the waiter to serve that to Parth.

Harshad:- (smirked evilly) Ab ayaga maja. Manik Malhotra get ready to be ashamed of your beloved twin brother.

After getting Slashes and Flowers Manik went to his friends. Mukti immediately snatched flowers from Manik and said,

Mukti:- (hell angry) If partners won't change na I would be "Ms. Fresher of the year" for sure.

Aliya:- Aww don't be sad Mukti.

Manik encircled his arms around Mukti's shoulders and said,

Manik:- Yaar humara liya to tu hi "Ms. Fresher of the year" ha. What say guys?

Dhuliya:- Exactly....

Manik:- By the way, where is Cabir?

Dhruv:- He went to drop Navya.

Mukti:- Yaar ya Cabir or Madhubala ka bich kuch chal raha ha kiya?

Aliya:- Yeah I also noticed.

Manik:- Guys if they like each other then what's the problem?

Mukti:- (angrily) Manik are you mad or what? Cabir will never love a girl like her, okay?

Manik:- (smiled) Who knows? Love is like winds, you won't be able to see it but you can surely feel it. It never rings any bells before coming. It just happens and no matter how much you try to stop it, it won't stop.

Mukti:- (shocked) Manik are you in love with someone?

****************★******************
If you want to know about me, then please read my interview taken by my cute little kiddo aka mahaenterprises

****************★******************If you want to know about me, then please read my interview taken by my cute little kiddo aka mahaenterprises

Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘