Part 28:- (His sufferings)

Flashback continues......

2 days later
At Malhotra Mansion

Raj:- Manu what happened baccha? Jab sa hospital sa aya ha asa chup chap kyun ha? Kisina kuch kaha tujhsa?

Manik:- (calmly) No Dad.

Raj:- Then? Did you fight with Parth?

Manik:- No.

Raj:- (helplessly) Manu you know I can't see you sad.

At that time Abhi came into the room and said,

Abhi:- Chachu I think he wants to eat ice-cream. Manik come let's go out and have some fun.

Manik:- No Bhai I am not in a mood.

Abhi:- Come on Manik, don't be a spoilt spot.

Raj:- Manu go with him, trust me you will feel better.

Manik:- Okay.

At Fast-food Corner

When Abhi and Manik entered the "Fast-food Corner" they saw Parth sitting there and stuffing his already stuffed mouth with a burger.

Manik:- (shocked) Bhai, ya Parth asa kyun kha raha ha?

Abhi:- (hell scared) Oh no Manik I think he has Bulimia.

Manik:- (confused) Bulimia? What's that?

Abhi:- Bulimia is a mental state when people eat a large amount of food in a short time, often in an out-of-control way and later make them vomit to avoid putting on weight.

Manik:- (shouted) What?

Abhi:- We have to stop him. Otherwise he will choke himself.

With that Abhi and Manik rushed to Parth. Manik held his hand and said,

Manik:- Stop it Parth.

Parth:- (shocked) Manik tu yaha?

Abhi:- (calmly) Parth, come with us right now.

Parth:- (with teary eyes) No...

Manik:- (angrily) Parth don't tease my patience. Just come with us.

Parth was going to say something but all of a sudden he started feeling uneasy. Before Manik could hold him, he palmed his mouth and rushed towards the washroom.
Manik and Abhi followed him and found him throwing up everything in the wash basin by using his fingers. They both held him tightly and Manik rubbed his back. But after throwing up Parth felt dizzy and fall unconscious on Manik.

Manik:- Oh shit. Bhai help me. He is so heavy.

Somehow Manik and Abhi held him and took him out of the "Fast-food Corner".

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik and Abhi entered the mansion with Parth unconscious.

Kaka:- (scared) Ya Parth baba ko kya huya?

Manik:- He fell unconscious. Where is Dad?

Kaka:- Sahib to kisi urgent kam sa bahar gaya ha.

Abhi:- Thank God he isn't here.

Manik:- Kaka jab Dad ayanga to unha Parth ka barama kuch mat bolna.

Kaka:- Lakin Parth baba.....

Abhi:- Don't worry he will be alright soon. Manik, let's take him to your room.

Manik:- Okay Bhai.

After some time Parth slowly opened his eyes and found himself in Manik's room. When he sat on the bed he saw Manik sitting on a chair near the study table and playing with a basketball. Before Parth could say something Abhi entered the room with a small torch in his hand and said,