Part 47:- (Kidnapping Nandini)

As soon as Smaran left, Nandini bit Manik's hand.

Manik:- (hissed) Ouch.

Nandini:- How dare you close my mouth?

Manik:- (cutely) That doesn't mean you will bite my hand. See it's paining, kissy karo.

Saying this Manik forwarded his hand towards her but she slapped it hard.

Manik:- (rolling eyes) Such a wild cat you are.

Nandini:- (shouted) Shut up.

Saying this Nandini was about to go from there but Manik blocked her way and said,

Manik:- Where are you going?

Nandini:- (turning to the other side) Don't talk to me.

Manik:- (innocently) But why? What did I do?

Nandini:- (angrily) Seriously Manik you are asking this? Tell me one thing, who messed up Smaran's car tyres?

Manik:- How do I know?

Nandini:- Stop lying Manik. I know you did it. In fact I am damn sure that you are the reason behind Smaran's sudden sickness. Actually it's my mistake only. I shouldn't have forced Smaran to accompany me.

Manik:- Smaran Smaran and Smaran. He is your everything right? I just left you for a few years and you replaced me, right?

Nandini:- (shouted) Manik what are you saying?

Manik:- I am telling the truth Nandini. That's why you keep dragging him between us always. You know what I made a mistake by coming back to India. If I won't come here you all won't be able to hurt me again.

Nandini:- (angrily) For God's sake Manik, he is just a friend of mine, nothing else.

Manik:- Oh I can really see that.

Nandini:- You know what, just go to hell.

Manik:- "Being with fake people is equal to living in hell Nandini and thanks to my fate that I am already in hell."

Nandini:- (flaming in anger) What do you mean?

Manik:- Nothing.

Manik was about to go from there but Nandini held him by grabbing his shirt's collar and said,

Nandini:- (angrily) You can't always go like this. You have to tell me what did you mean by being with fake people? Do I look like a fake to you?

Manik:- "When everyone is fake here I really won't mind if you also turn out to be fake like them."

Nandini:- (shouted) Now you are crossing your limits Manik.

Manik:- I have crossed my limits long ago by coming back here. I shouldn't come here Nandini, I shouldn't.

Nandini:- That means you already accepted your defeat?

Manik:- No way. It's just I am tired of fighting with you. Aghhhh enough of all this let's take a break Nandini.

Nandini:- Seriously?

Manik:- Let's be old Manik and Nandini just for tonight. What say?

Manik made a puppy face and seeing this Nandini couldn't say no to him. It's not easy for her to accept Manik this soon but somewhere she also needed a break from everything.

Nandini:- Okay.

Manik smiled at his achievement. Then he saw everyone doing a couple dance on the dance floor. Seeing this he sat on his knees, forwarded his hand towards her and said,