Part 04:- (Heartless)

When Manik finished the song there was a pin drop silence. The crowd was simply lost in his voice but soon they came to reality and started clapping.
Manik also smiled back at his audience, putting his hands in his empty pockets as he walked off the stage.

Mr Khurana:- Well done guys. I am really impressed with your performance.

Cabir:- Thank you.

Mr Khurana:- Here is your check and I would like to sign you for a music album. What's say guys?

Before anyone could say anything Manik said,

Manik:- Sorry Mr Khurana we are not interested.

Mr Khurana:- Think about it Manik. Ya chance tumha dobara nahi milega.

Manik:- (with attitude) Mind your own business, Mr Khurana.

Mr Khurana:- Is it your last decision?

Manik:- Yes.

Mr Khurana:- You will regret Manik.

Manik:- (smirked) Let's see.

Mr Khurana left there angrily when Cabir said,

Cabir:- I am sorry Manik. Replacing you was the biggest mistake of mine. 

Manik:- (hell angry) I am not angry because you tried to replace me Cabir. I know you need money but that doesn't mean you will risk other people's career too.

With that Manik also left there angrily.

Mukti:- I think we have hurt him beyond limits.

Aliya:- We should apologise to him.

Dhruv:- Yeah, let's go.

Cabir:- No guys. Manik is in an angry mood, so it's not safe to talk to him right now. 

Dhruv:- But....

Cabir:- Don't worry guys, replacing Manik was my idea. So he will forgive you all.

Mukti:- No Cabir. Maybe replacing Manik was your idea but we also supported you. We are guilty too.

Aliya:- Yes guys. We all will apologise to him together.

Dhruv:- Will he forgive us?

Cabir:- (helplessly) I don't know.

On the other hand
In a forest

Manik:- (smirked) Thanks Maddy for not performing today. I think you already got your money.

Maddy:- Yeah bro. But I can't understand why you did this drama?

Manik:- (with attitude) Maddy they tried to replace me. They tried to replace Manik Malhotra who built Fab5. So it was needed to make them realise that replacing me is not that easy. Nobody, I repeat nobody is going to accept Fab5 without me. 

Maddy:- (smiled) You are such an evil bro.

Manik:- (smirked) Yes I am. Now go and don't show me your face again.

At locker room

Nandini was keeping her books inside her locker when Manik came there.

Nandini:- (shocked) Manik tum yaha?

Manik:- I came to collect Parth's things from his locker.

Nandini:- (sadly) Oh okay.

Manik took a beg from Parth's locker and started packing his things.

Nandini:- (in tears) You know Manik Parth never let me see his locker.

Manik:- Forget him Nandini.

Nandini:- (shocked) What? What did you say?

Manik:- (calmly) I said forget him.

Nandini:- (angrily) Manik do you have any idea what rubbish you are saying? For God's sake I loved him Manik. I still do and I will always.

Manik:- Nandini do you want to hear a story?

Nandini:- Story? What story?

Manik:- A love story

The Cloud said to Rose plant
I love you
The Rose plant replied
We are not meant to
Be together dude

You live in the sky
And I live in the ground
I will love someone
Who will make me proud

The Cloud got angry
And turned into black
Fall on the ground as rain
And touched the Rose plant

Cloud said to Rose plant
If you won't be mine
I will snatch your shine

If love can give life
Love can take it back too
You are very selfish
You will die, you have to

After some days
Flood happened
Rose plant died
With lots of pain....

Nandini:- it's not completed properly.

Manik:- some stories never complete Nandini. Now tell me who was wrong here? The Cloud or the Rose plant?

Nandini:- The Cloud. He was heartless, he destroyed Rose plant just because she didn't love him back.

As soon as Nandini finished that sentence Manik held her both shoulders and pinned her against a nearby wall. Anger was clearly visible on his face. But why?

Manik:- (Shouted loudly) Yes he was heartless. He has to be heartless. But you are such an emotional fool Nandini. You just saw Cloud destroying the Rose plant but you didn't see Cloud get destroyed too.

Nandini:- (confused) Manik it's just a story. Why are you reacting like that?

Manik closed his eyes, joined his forehead with her and said,

Manik:- (sadly) It's not just a story Nandini. It's a bitter reality. A Beauty doesn't always fall in love with a Beast.

Nandini:- what do you mean Manik?

Manik:- Take time and think about it. You will get your answer soon.

With that Manik kept that bag on his shoulder and left there angrily. But accidentally a dairy fell from his bag which he didn't notice. Nandini picked that dairy and saw it was Parth's dairy.

*****************★*****************
So readers how was this update? What do you think about Manik's behavior? Isn't it a little odd? Will Parth's diary tell Nandini the biggest secret of their life? Let's see. Till then please share your opinions with me by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘