Part 41:- (Will win her back)

Manik:- (whispered) Nandini....

Manik turned back and there she was standing with some files in her hands, looking at him only. They were seeing each other after four long years. So their emotions were hard to express. In those years they both have changed a lot but one thing never changed and that's their love for each other. They were in a deep eye lock but soon their eye lock was broken by a servant who came to call Nandini.

Servant:- Neonika Mam na apko apna study room mai bulaya ha. Come this way.

Nandini left with that servant and Manik was watching her go. When Nandini completely went out of his version he also went to his room.

Abhi:- (sadly) "The love hasn't gone yet, the care and concern hasn't gone yet, it's just their destiny which doesn't want them to be together yet."

At Dining Room

Neonika:- Nandini please don't be so formal. Come have breakfast with us.

Everybody sat down to have breakfast when Neonika called Nandini and made her sit beside her.

Nandini:- Thanks auntie.

Nandini gave a small smile to her and started eating silently when Manik said,

Manik:- So Nandini, how are you?

Nandini:- I am fine. What about you?

Manik:- Yeah I am fine too. I heard you are doing your internship in Space Medical College and Hospital.

Nandini:- Yes.

Manik:- But as far as I know you got a scholarship in Australia. Then why didn't you go there?

Nandini:- Because I couldn't be selfish like others who will think about his career only. I have a family here and I don't want to leave them at any cost.

Directly or indirectly Nandini blamed Manik for leaving her. After whatever happened it was really unexpected for her to get a rejection from him. She thought Manik just needed some time but when he got a scholarship he left the country as soon as possible and never came back.
But who knew that Manik was trying to run away from everything and everyone. His guilt was killing him everyday. He was punishing himself by staying away from his loved ones.

Manik:- Still it was a big opportunity. You should have thought about it.

Nandini:- (smiled) Maybe. But it's too late now. Isn't it?

Manik:- (sadly) Yes.

After that conversation Manik couldn't eat anymore. He stood up and said,

Manik:- I am done.

Raj:- But you hardly ate a few bites.

Manik:- I am full, Dad. Now excuse me.

Manik directly went to his room leaving everyone confused at his behavior. It's been four years but still Nandini affects him, but why? It is Manik who rejected Nandini, isn't it?

After sometimes

Manik:- Maa I am going to Cabir's place.

Neonika:- Wait, drop Nandini.

Nandini:- It's okay auntie. I will manage.

Manik:- mein us taraf hi ja raha hu. Come, I will drop you.

Nandini:- Okay.

Whole journey was silent as they both didn't know what to say. Their situation was very odd to describe. Soon they reached Nandini's house. Nandini got down from the car and said,