Part 26:- (The confession)

Flashback continues......

At Space Medical college and Hospital

Manik gained his consciousness, he blinked his eyes again and again to adjust with the light which was directly falling on his eyes. Manik tried to sit down holding his head which was throbbing in pain. suddenly he realised his surroundings and freaked out.

Manik:- (shocked) What the fuck....😵

Parth:- (angrily) Mind your language Mr. Malhotra.

Manik:- (holding his head) Do hell with your language and tell me what am I doing here?

Parth:- (shouted) Just shut the fuck up and lay down, otherwise you will see worse in me.

Manik's Pov:- Opsy dopsy I think I have pissed him to the core. Because Parth Malhotra swears only once in a blue moon. All the best Manik Malhotra you have a long way to pacify him...🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Manik:- (scared) Okay. Now tell me what happened?

Parth:- You fell unconscious last night and got hit on your head.

Manik:- (blankly) Dad ko pata ha?

Parth:- Abhi tak to nahi. But I guess Mom will inform him soon.

Manik:- (shocked) What? But why?

Parth:- Manik he is your guardian and he has rights to know about your well-being.

Manik:- But he is in London for a business meeting and I don't want to bother him.

Parth:- (angrily) You don't want to bother him but you also are not taking care of yourself. Tujhe pata hai tujhe aise dekh ka Mom kitna dar gayi thi?

Manik:- (smirked) Mom dar gayi thi ya tu dar gaya tha?

(Parth's Pov:- I was totally tongue tied. Whom am I trying to fool? My own brother who can literally see my soul through my eyes. That's why I keep him above all because nobody, I repeat nobody could understand me like him. Not even my Parents. I never need to tell him anything, he just simply understands everything with a blink of an eye. That's my brother Manik, whom I love to the core...😍😍😍)

Manik:- Now don't stand like a statue and come on, give me a jadu ki jhappi.

That's it, Parth just crushed on his chest and started crying like a baby.

Parth:- (like a kid) Idiot, duffer, monkey you know you were laying on the floor like a lifeless body. I called you many times but you were not responding at all. I was scared like hell. Don't you dare to scare me like this again. Otherwise I will kill you, understand?

Manik:- (smiled) Okay my cry baby.

Parth broke the hug and said,

Parth:- (cutely) I am not a cry baby.

Manik:- Oh I can see that. Now stop crying otherwise you will fall sick and will get admitted here. Then don't expect my company as I am not going to stay here for a minute more.

With that Manik sat on the bed with the support of the headboard.

Parth:- Manik you idiot what are you saying ha? You are not going anywhere until you are getting discharged.

Manik:- Are you mad Parth? I have to go. Today we have to submit our band name for Musicana.

Parth:- I don't want to hear anything. You are not going anywhere and that's final.

Manik:- Parth please try to understand that my signature is required.

Parth:- Today is not the last day of submission that you need to go. You can do it later too.

Manik:- Life is too short, Parth. Who knows whether you will see tomorrow or not? So don't waste your time and regret later. Just enjoy each and every second of your life....

Parth:- (shouted) Manik....

Manik:- (irritated) What? Why are you shouting?

Parth:- Don't you dare to talk like that. You will have a long life with all of us.

Manik:- Maybe or maybe not.

Parth:- (shouted again) Manik....

Manik dramatically raised his hands up and bowing his head said,

Manik:- Okay I surrender my lord.

Parth:- (smiled) You better do that.

Manik:- Oh I forgot. Parth you wanted to tell me something last night. What is it?

Parth:- Let it be Manik. I will tell you some other day.

Manik:- No way. There is a myth that "Now or never". So tell me now.

Parth:- Why are you so stubborn?

Manik:- (smirked) Genetical problem I guess.

Parth:- Very funny.

Manik:- I know. Now don't make me wait because it really sucks and tell me what it is?

Parth:- Bho Manik actually I....

Manik:- You?

Parth:- I think....

Manik:- You think?

Parth:- Manik stop making me nervous.

Manik:- I am making you nervous? Seriously?

Parth:- Yeah seriously.

Manik:- Okay then I am zipping my mouth. Now tell me.

(Parth's Pov:- Only God knew how nervous I was while confessing this to Manik. I knew he hated Nandini to the core and I was scared of his reaction after hearing my confession. It's not like Manik won't accept Nandini for me because I know my brother very well. He can do anything for me. But I was scared if I hurt him or not...😥)

Parth took a deep breath, closed his eyes and said in a go,

Parth:- ithinkiaminlovewithNandini.

Parth was closing his eyes in fear and accepted an outburst from Manik but when nothing such happened, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Manik was looking at him like he was an alien from another planet.

Manik:- (confused) I don't understand Chinese. So whatever you say, kindly translate that in Hindi or English.

Parth:- Okay enough of beating around the bush. Manik I don't know how you will react but I really want to share it with you.

Manik:- What is it?

Parth:- Manik I love Nandini.....

On the other hand
At Space Medical college

Nandini entered the college. Her eyes were searching for parth everywhere.

Nandini:- Where is he? I want to talk to him and thank him for last night.

Nandini again looked around.

Nandini:- Maybe he is in the classroom.

Nandini went to her class room. But there was no sign of parth. Nandini was a little bit upset. She went and sat on her seat. She was looking at the door. But still parth was nowhere to see. Then the teacher came to the classroom and started the class. Parth never came this much late. Nandini was tense and worried.

Nandini's pov:- Parth never came late in class. In fact he always comes before me. What happened today? Is he alright?

****************★******************
I know it was a short update. But I will try to update soon with a big Part.
Till then enjoy this one and don't forget to do vote and comments.
By the way thank you so much my bestu, my personal Nandini who mostly helps me by writing Nandini's dialogues. Love you dosto lovelylittlefairy ❤️❤️❤️
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘