Part 33:- (The fake Monster)

Flashback continues.....

Manik:- Do you love me Nandini?

Nandini:- Yes I do.

Manik:- Then trust me Nandini. I didn't do anything wrong to you and I won't let anyone do. Now come with me.

Manik held her hand and took her to the announcement room. He turned on the mike and said,

Manik:- Attention everyone, this is Parth Malhotra speaking. I know you all have already seen that video and before you all judge us let me tell you Nandini Murthy is my girlfriend. So we didn't do anything wrong and one more thing if anyone will try to harm my girl he/she will have to face the worst of me. Thank you.....

Nandini:- (confused) Parth what have you done? Now the whole college will talk about us.

Manik:- (smiled) Don't worry now nobody will dare to talk about us and I am there na to protect you.

Nandini:- And what about Manik? Is he okay with our relationship?

Manik:- I will handle him. Now come I will drop you home.

After reaching Murthy Mansion Nandini got down from the car and said,

Nandini:- (smiled) Bye Parth.

Manik:- (smiled back) Bye....

When Nandini went inside the house, Manik said,

Manik:- (laughed like a mad person)

"Standing between life and Death
I don't have the right to play with fate
No matter how much will I try
I will leave only a scar
An angel like her
Doesn't deserve a monster
Maybe he was the one
Made for her
Bye Nandini
Bye my shining star."

Outside of the College gate

As soon as Harshad and his gang came out of the college premises they saw Fab5 was standing there with an evil smirk on their face.

Harshad:- (scared) What the hell are you doing here???

Parth:- (with attitude) Scared? Well you should be as we are here to send you to hell only.

Harshad:- (angrily) Manik....

Parth:- Harshad, Harshad, Harshad tch tch tch. Tujhe kya laga? Tu mera or mera Bhai ka bich misunderstanding create karenge aur main tujhe chod dunga?

Parth held Harshad's collar and punched him hard. Meanwhile Aryaman and Shahid were captured by Cabir and Dhruv. They were having the same treatment as Harshad and screaming in pain.

Parth:- (angrily) That night you spiked her drink right?

Harshad:- (hell scared) I...I didn't spike her drink. I spiked Parth's drink as i wanted him to lash out his anger on you in front of the whole college.

Parth:- You fucking bastard. When your plan didn't work according to you, you made that video to create misunderstanding between us? You jerk, I will kill you.

Parth was beating Harshad black and blue as if he was a punching bag. He was removing all his frustration on him. Seeing this, Cabir and Dhruv came running to him and tried to stop him.

Cabir:- Manik, leave him.

Parth:- (shouted) This fucking asshole tried to create misunderstanding between me and my brother? I won't leave him.

Dhruv:- Buddy stop it. He will die.

Cabir and Dhruv were trying their best to stop him but Parth was getting out of control and punching almost unconscious Harshad again and again. At that time Manik came and stopped him.

Manik:- Bhai ya mar jayega. Kiya kar raha ha? Chor usa.

Manik held Parth, dragged him to the parking lot and said,

Manik:- (calmly) Will you care to explain?

Parth:- (angrily) There is nothing to explain. That jerk tried to mess with us, that's why I punished him simple.

Manik:- Why are you doing all this Parth? You were never this violent before. It's not you.

Parth:- (with lots of admiration) "yes it's not me but I want to be like this only. I was always depended on you but I never thought about what you had gone through to protect me. Maybe your ways were wrong but you were right Manik. It's not a crime to be a monster to protect your loved ones. You are my role model Manik. I really want to be a selfless person like you."

Manik was totally speechless hearing Parth. He never thought Parth admired him this much. If Manik is a gem then Parth wasn't less than him. He was a person with a golden heart.

Next day
At principal office

Neonika was flaming in anger as her kids were totally going out of her hand. One kissed a girl and openly announced her to be his girlfriend and another one beat the shit out of Harshad and his gang. Now her both son were standing in front of her like some criminals and she was sitting on the chair like a judge.

Neonika:- (angrily) Will you care to explain?

Parth looked at Manik and said,

Parth:- (innocently) I thought only your stubbornness matched with each other but no your dialogues were the same too.

Hearing Parth's innocent complaint Manik smiled a little and seeing this Neonika's anger reached another level.

Neonika:- Mr. Manik Malhotra you can share jokes with your brother later. Right now I want my answers.

Parth:- (confused) Did you call us for an exam? Oh my God I haven't studied anything yet.

Manik couldn't control himself and started laughing. Neonika was hell irritated by now. She punched the table in anger and said,

Neonika:- (shouted) Stop pretending Manik, because you are anything but innocent here. Now tell me why the hell you beat Harshad and his gang?

Parth:- (with attitude) Well jo kuch bhi huya college area ka bahar huya. So I am not answerable to you.

Neonika:- (frustrated) Get out of my office, right now.

Parth:- Okay.

As soon as Parth left the room Manik again started laughing. Neonika gave him an angry glare and said,

Neonika:- (shouted) What's so funny?

Manik stopped laughing immediately and said,

Manik:- (scared) Nothing.

Neonika got her phone, showed him that kissing video and said,

Neonika:- (strictly) What's this Malhotra?

Manik:- I love her.

*****************★*****************
Again a small update....🙈🙈🙈
Sorry but I have not been feeling well for a few days. So I can't help it.
Anyways Harshad's band bajao credits goes to mahaenterprises Bubbleluv20 and Siya43

Thank you all for your love and support.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘