Part 22:- (Drunk Nandu)

This lovely banner is made by my Chocolate di _khusiyaan_Thank you so much di

Thank you so much di....😘😘😘

Flashback continues....

Parth wanted to confess his feelings towards Nandini as he didn't want to hind anything that could hamper his relation with Manik. But Manik's all attention was on his phone as Mukti was calling him continuously.

Manik:- I am all ears Parth.

Parth:- (nervously) Manik I am in.....

Parth was about to confess but at that time his phone rang. Manik eyed him to receive the call as he could wait for him to listen to whatever he wanted to say. After talking over phone Parth said,

Parth:- I have to go.

Manik:- (worried) What happened? Is Mrs. Malhotra alright?

Parth:- Yes. It's just she has to rush for an emergency and I don't have extra keys with me. If I don't go now I have to stand outside of the house for the whole night.

Manik:- It's okay. You should go as the party is also going to end soon.

Parth:- Okay then. I will meet you tomorrow.

Manik:- Parth wait.

Manik removed his blazer and made Parth wear that and said,

Manik:- It's cold outside. Wear it otherwise you will catch a cold.

Parth:- But....

Manik:- Don't worry I have a jacket in my car.

Parth:- Okay, bye.

Manik:- Bye.

When Parth went out, Mukti saw him and mistook him as Manik.

Mukti:- Guys look he is running away. I am sure he is hiding something serious from us.

Dhruv:- Mukti let it be na.

Mukti:- No way. Guys let's go and get him.

Aliya:- Okay let's go.

When they went away, Manik came out of the washroom and started laughing.

Manik:- (laughing) Aww poor Mukti. It was so easy to fool her. Well played by Manik Malhotra. Chalo thori der ke liye hi sahi us lady don sa chutkara to mila.

Manik wanted to go home as the party was going to end soon but suddenly his eyes went to the dance floor where Nandini was dancing crazily. Seeing her, anyone could say that she was fully drunk. Manik's blood boiled when he saw a few boys were dancing around her and trying to touch her.

Manik immediately went to the dance floor. He held her hand tightly and jerked her towards him, making her directly fall on his chest. He gave his super angry look to those boys and said,