Part 32:- (It's too late)

Flashback continues....

Shahid showed a video to all and seeing that everyone was shocked to the core as if it's a nightmare. It was Nandini who reacted first. She just ran away from there crying like hell.

"It was the Fresher party video where Manik is kissing Drunk Nandini"

Seeing this, Parth directly punched Harshad on his jaw. He held his shirt's collar and said,

Parth:- (hell angry) You fucking asshole, how dare you? Tujhe kya laga tu ya fake video dikhayega or sab believe kar lenga? No way.......

Harshad:- (laughed) This video isn't fake Manik. Or ya bat tu bhi assa sa janta ha, so stop acting.

Parth was about to punch him again but Manik stopped him and said,

Manik:- Leave him.

Parth:- (shocked) What?

Manik:- (calmly) I said leave him.

Parth:- But.....

Manik:- Do whatever I said.

Parth left Harshad, held Manik's hand and dragged him to the college locker room.

Parth:- That video was fake right?

(Parth's Pov:- my heart was beating fast as if I ran a marathon. I never thought Manik could do this to me. I wanted answers from him but he was silent and silent means guilt. I know that he loves me and he can do anything for me. But I never thought he would sacrifice his love for me too. Ek bar Manik, seraf ek bar bol deta ki tu Nandini sa pyaar karta ha. I am not that curel who would snatch your love from you. But no tujhe to mujhe hi is love story ka villain banana tha.😭😭)

Manik was standing there bowing his head in shame and guilt. Parth held his shoulder and shook him,

Parth:- Manik please say something.

Manik:- (sadly) It's not fake.

Manik's statement shocked Parth to the core. He stumbled back and his back hit the locker.

Manik:- (worried) Parth....

Manik tried to hold Parth but he jerked him and said,

Parth:- Don't touch me.

Manik:- Parth please let me explain.

Parth:- Do you love Nandini?

Manik:- (shocked) Parth tu ya kya bol raha hai?

Parth:- (shouted) Just answer my question damn it.

Manik:- (sadly) I don't deserve her.

Parth:- That's not the answer to my question Manik. I said do you love her or not?

Manik:- Yes I love her. I love her so much.

Parth held Manik's hand and said,

Parth:- Come with me.

Manik:- Where?

Parth:- Now you will propose Nandini as Manik.

Manik:- (shouted) No way.

Parth:- You love her right? Then what's the problem?

Manik:- (sadly) I can't.

Parth:- (frustrated) But why?

Manik:- Because it's too late Parth. I don't have much time now.

Parth:- (confused) What do you mean?

Manik:- (blankly) I am dying, Parth.

Parth:- (shocked) What???

Manik:- You already know that I have a hole in my heart which is getting bigger day by day causing me to have chest pain and breathing problems.

Parth:- Yes.

Manik:- Remember that night I fainted and you took me to the hospital?

Parth:- (confused) Yes.

Manik:- After doing my check up doctors finally declared that I can't survive anymore. That hole already started tearing my nerves.

Parth:- (crying) What? Why didn't you tell me before?

Manik:- (shouted) Because I don't want sympathy from anyone. Life ka jitna bhi din baki ha unha main khul ke jeena chahta hu, dar dar ka nahi.

Parth:- Is...isn't there any other option?

Manik:- (strictly) No Parth. There isn't any other option and you have to accept it as I did.

That's it, Parth fell on his knees and started crying like a baby. Manik was feeling sad seeing Parth like that but he didn't stop him because he wanted Parth to accept this cruel reality.

After Sometimes

Manik:- Enough Parth. Stop crying now.

Parth:- (crying badly) You can't leave me Manik. You can't.

Manik sat beside him on the floor. He hugged Parth and said,

Manik:- Stop being a cry baby and listen to me, Parth. You have so many things to do in my absence. You have to bring Mom and Dad back together, you have to be a famous doctor and finally you have to take Nandini's responsibility and love her forever, humasha.

Parth:- But Nandini loves you Manik.

Manik:- Yes Nandini loves me. But she loves me as Parth. But you love her na I'm sure you will keep her happy. Won't you?

Parth:- This is not fair Manik.

Manik:- (smiled) Everything is fair in love and war, Parth.

Manik wiped his tears just like a father and said,

Manik:- Stop crying yaar. Main abhi bhi jinda hu. Jab main mar jaunga na tab jee bhar ke ro lena koi nahi rokaga.

Parth:- (hurt) Manik.....

Manik:- Okay baba, sorry. Now wipe your tears and go to Nandini. She needs you yaar.

Parth:- I can't face her.

Manik:- She is hurt, Parth. You have to make it up for her.

Parth:- But how?

Manik:- (smirked) I have an idea.

On the other side

Nandini was sitting on the floor hugging her knees in an empty classroom. She was crying like hell when Manik came and sat beside her.

Manik:- Do you trust me Nandini?

Nandini looked at Manik. She was totally blank to react.

Nandini:- I...I don't know.

Manik:- I love you Nandini. Do you love me?

Nandini was shocked with this sudden confession. If it would be some other time then she would jump in joy but right then she wasn't feeling anything.

Nandini:- (shocked) Parth....

Manik:- Do you love me Nandini?

Nandini:- Yes I do.

(Parth's Pov:- Finally Nandini confessed her feelings. But whom did she actually love? Parth or Manik? Yes it was Manik who won her heart. Not only Nandini, everyone loved Manik because he was truly a gem. A very precious gem. I thought God was unfair to me. But no God was unfair to my brother. Why God why did you do this to that poor soul? Why are you separating those lovers? Why???😭😭😭)

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update? Please share your opinions in your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘