Part 06:- (Fab5 forever)

Flashback continues

After class when Manik and Cabir were passing by the school playground they saw two senior boys beating a small boy. A girl was trying to stop them and another girl was punching another senior boy. 

Girl 1:- (crying) Bhai he is innocent. He just asked for my friendship, that's it. Please leave him.

Boy 1:- (angrily) You middle class jerk, how dare you ask for friendship with my sister ha? Don't you know that she is Harshad Saxsena's sister? 

Girl 2:- (hell angry) Harshad leave him or else….

Harshad:- Shahid, Arya hold Mukti and shut her mouth. 

Getting command, Shahid and Arya held Mukti tightly. Then when Harshad was about to punch that poor boy someone held his hand from behind.

(Parth's Pov:- Guess what? It was none other than my hulk brother. In the whole school only he had the guts to mess with Harshad Saxsena. To be honest I was so proud to have a brother like him...😇😇😇)

Harshad:- (shouted) How dare you to stop me. Who are you?

Manik:- (with attitude) Who am I? That doesn't matter. But the thing is you can't beat that innocent boy.

Harshad:- (smirked) Huh you will stop me? Do you know who I am? I am the school's trusty's son. 

Manik:- So what? Do you think I care?

Harshad:- Oh you don't. Let's see then.

Harshad was about to punch Manik, meanwhile Cabir came there with their class teacher. 

Teacher:- (angrily) Harshad how many times we warned you not to fight with everyone. Today you and your gang will be punished hard. Come with me. Manik and Cabir take Dhruv to the sickbay. He needs treatment.

After the teacher left Manik and Cabir held Dhruv from both sides and took him to the sickbay. Girls also followed them.

Aliya:- (crying) Everything happened just because of me.

Mukti:- Aliya, stop crying yaar. 

Aliya:- Always Mukti, he always does the same. Because of him I don't have any other friends except you.

Manik:- Don't worry from today I am your friend.

Aliya:- (happily) Really?

Manik:- (smiled) Yes.

Cabir:- Me too.

Mukti:- And me three. Hi I am Mukti Vardhan and she is my best friend Aliya. 

Manik:- Hello. I am Manik, Manik Malhotra. 

Cabir:- And I am Cabir Dhawan.

At that time Dhruv came out of sickbay taking fast aid and said,

Dhruv:- Hi I am Dhruv. Thanks for saving me Buddy. 

Manik:- (smiled) You are most welcome Buddy.

Mukti:- (excitedly) Guys as we all are friends now, why don't we select a name for our group?

Cabir:- (confused) Yes. But what will we name our group?

Manik:- We are 5 right? Let's name our group as Fab5. We will be one for all and all for one. What's say?

All together:- Awesome.

Manik:- So guys let's have a group hug.

All together:- Sure...

That's it they jumped on each other and did a group hug.

(Parth's Pov:- That's how Manik created Fab5. Manik became a hero on the very first day of our school. But jaha hero hota hai waha villains bhi hota ha. And the villain of our life was Harshad and his gang NH3. Harshad always tried to harm Fab5 but every time he failed as every time Manik stood against him to protect his friends. Really those people are very lucky to have Manik in their life. Dad gave him a perfect name. Surely he  was a gem. A real gem...🙂🙂🙂)

Where Manik was the hero of the school, Parth was an all time topper. Parth's friends were his books only. Parth was a quiet and calm person. In school his favorite job was reading books and admiring Fab5. Everything was alright until Nandini came into their life. How? Let's see....

(Parth's Pov:- After school when we all were preparing ourselves for the college admission test, Manik was flying in the sky with his friends. He wanted to make his career in Music and I was preparing for the Medical entrees exam. I was afraid that Manik wouldn't always be there to protect me. But somewhere I knew that no matter what Manik will never leave my side...🙂🙂🙂)

After Medical entrees exam

For the first time in Parth's life he came second in the Medical entrees exam as this time some Nandini Murthy topped the exam. It was unbearable for Parth as he was very possessive about his position. So he went to Neonika's cabin, who was the dean of Space Medical College and a famous Heart Sargent. 

Parth:- (frustrated) Mom asa nahi ho sakta. I think there is some misunderstanding. 

Neonika:- (calmly) Parth there isn't any misunderstanding. I myself rechecked the exam papers beta. 

Parth:- No Mom. How can someone replace me? 

Neonika:- (shouted) She didn't replace you, Parth. She topped because of her merit, why can't you understand this small thing?

At that time Manik came to meet Parth and saw Neonika shouting at Parth. Seeing this Manik's blood boiled in anger.

After a few minutes when Parth turned back to leave, he saw Manik standing there with his all time famous smirk. 

(Parth's Pov:- Oh I forgot to tell you that my brother loves to play pranks. And he also loves me like I am not his brother but his son. If someone shouts at me be it to be my own mother he is not going to spear anyone...🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻)

Parth:- (hell scared) Manik don't you dare to play any pranks. Understand???

Manik:- (smirked) Stop me if you can. 

Manik left there as if nothing happened and soon all could heard Neonika's shout.

Neonika:- (shouted loudly) Manik Malhotra, you idiot. Come back here. 

Few minutes ago

When Neonika was busy scolding Parth, Manik entered the room without making any sound and removed the screw of Neonika's chair. Then he went out just the way he came in and stood there as if he did nothing.

When Neonika sat on her chair it broke down and caused Neonika to shout that devil's name.

At present

Manik:- (with an evil smirk) Nandini Murthy, you are next.....

*****************★*****************
So readers, how was this update? Did you like Manik's prank on Neonika? Please let me know your opinions in your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘