Part 21:- (Understanding Manik)

Flashback continues.....

Parth was about to take a sip from his drink when Nandini came there all excited, twinkling her Slashes.

Nandini:- (happily) Parth look, I won "The Fresher of the year" title. I am so so so happy.

Seeing Nandini happy, Parth forgot everything and said,

Parth:- (smiled) Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Nandini:- Thank you. But I must say you are a good dancer yaar. You gave us a tough competition.

Parth:- Oh come on, it's you who won the competition.

Nandini:- (smiled) You win or lose that doesn't matter, the matter is you gave your best.

(Parth's Pov:- That's it she just won my heart like none did ever has. I just loved her innocent smile, wise talk and simplicity. Do I need to say that I was already head over heels for her, do I ???😍😍😍)

Parth:- (blushing) Thank you.

Nandini found him cute when he blushed. So she just pulled his cheeks and said,

Nandini:- Aww you are so cute Parth.

Parth:- (cutely) Nandu, don't pull my cheeks yaar, it hurts.

Nandini started laughing hard seeing his child-like nature.

Nandini:- Oh God I can't laugh more. I am thirsty.

Hearing this Parth forwarded his drink to Nandini and said,

Parth:- Have this.

Nandini:- But it's yours right?

Parth:- No problem, you have it. I will get another one.

Nandini was very thirsty, so she took the glass from Parth and drank the whole drink in a go.

Parth:- Feeling better now?

Nandini:- Yes, it tasted good. Parth get me another drink na.

Parth:- Okay.

When Parth was going to get another drink a waiter mistakenly banged with him and cold drinks fell on Parth's blazer.

Waiter:- (hell scared) Oh sorry sir.

Parth immediately took off his blazer as he didn't want to ruin his shirt too. But seeing him removing his blazer that waiter got scared. He thought Parth will beat him but he was surprised when Parth hugged him and said,

Parth:- (smiled) It's okay Bhai. Ho jata ha kabhi kabhi.

Waiter:- I am so sorry. Give me your blazer, I will clean it.

Parth:- No need, I will manage. You can go now.

Waiter:- (smiled) Thank you.

When that waiter went away, Nandini said,

Nandini:- (laughing) That waiter was scared thinking that you would beat him. Waisa tumhara jaga agar bho Monster hota na to 2/4 laga deta.

Parth:- (angrily) Nandini I know Manik has some anger issues but he is very good at heart. In fact he is the best brother anyone could have. So please don't say anything against my brother.

Nandini:- Okay baba. I won't say anything against your brother. Happy?

Parth:- You wait here I will be back in a while.

Parth went to the washroom to clean his blazer.

On the other hand

Manik was silent. He didn't know to say his feelings to Mukti as he himself was unaware of the fact that he had fallen in love with Nandini.

Mukti:- Manik I am asking you something.

Mukti was charging him back to back. She won't leave him until she gets her answer from Manik. At that time Manik saw Parth going towards the washroom.

Manik:- You guys wait here, mujhe kuch urgent bat karni hai Parth sa. I will be back soon.

Manik just rushed to the washroom without giving them any chance to ask something.

Aliya:- I think usa bohat jor se lagi thi.

That's it Mukti and Dhruv looked at her as if she was an alien from some other planet.

In washroom

Parth was cleaning his blazer when Manik came there and sat on the basing slab.

(Parth's Pov:- No matter what Manik is, my brother and I can't hear a word against him. I know I know I was jealous of him. But that doesn't mean I don't love my brother. Come on he is my brother after all...🙄🙄🙄)

Parth expected Manik to talk first but to his irritation he wasn't saying anything. So Parth decided to start a conversation first.

Parth:- (irritated) kiya hai?

Manik didn't say anything. He simply jumped down and was about to go away when Parth held his hand. Manik turned towards Parth and he just hugged Manik and said,

Parth:- congratulations Manik. You won "The Mr. Fresher of the year" title. I am so happy for you.

Manik:- (shocked) I thought you were angry with me.

Parth broke the hug and said,

Parth:- (guilty) To be honest I wasn't angry with you. I was jealous of you.

Manik:- (confused) Jealous of me? But why?

Parth:- because you danced with Nandini and won "Mr. Fresher of the year". You were getting all the attention and pride. I am sorry, jealousy made me so blind that I couldn't be happy for my brother.

Manik:- (smiled) It's okay yaar.

Manik removed his Slash and made it wear Parth.

Parth:- (shocked) Manik what are you doing? You won the competition. It's yours.

Manik:- What is mine is your and yours is mine. Isn't it? Or waisa bhi agar Navya ka heels nahi tutti to "The Mr. Fresher of year" to tu hi hota. So no issue.

Parth:- I can't take it Manik.

Manik:- Then let's leave it here itself. "Bho chiz mujha nahi chahiya jo mujha mera Bhai se hi alag karda."

(Parth's Pov:- Manik was truly a gem, a very precious gem. He was right. He really sacrificed each and every thing that could create distance between us. Why Manik? Why are you so good for your own bad? Why couldn't you fight with me and tell me that I am wrong, why???😭😭😭)

Parth:- (slowly) Manik, I want to say something to you.

Parth wanted to confess his feelings towards Nandini as he didn't want to hide anything that could hamper his relation with Manik. But Manik's all attention was on his phone as Mukti was calling him continuously.

Manik:- I am all ears Parth.

Parth:- (nervously) Manik I am in.....

*****************★*****************
I promise next update will be "Dhamakadar". So stay tuned for the next update and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘