Part 03:- (Parindey)

Two weeks later

Raj was helping Manik to get ready as he was getting discharged today.

Manik:- Dad I want to collect Parth's things from his college locker.

Raj:- Okay.

At that time Abhi came there and said,

Abhi:- Hey Manik. How are you today?

(Abhimanyu Malhotra:- Son of late Rajiv and Ragini Malhotra. Though he is Manik's cousin brother, Raj always treats him as his own son. He is pursuing MBBS, 3rd year, in Space Medical College and Hospital. He has a huge crush on Mukti but is afraid to express his feelings to that Tomboy)

Manik:- (smiled) I am fine Bhai.

Abhi:- That's good. ab jaldi sa ghar aja. Malhotra Mansion is missing you.

Manik:- (smirked) Malhotra Mansion is missing me or you are missing your cute little brother?

Abhi:- (rolling eyes) Oh please don't give too much importance to yourself. I will never miss this monkey brother of mine.

Manik:- (pouted) You will never change for good right?

Abhi:- Nope, at least not for this lifetime. Chachu, will you come with me for a minute?

Raj:- Yeah sure. Manik?

Manik:- I will be fine Dad. You can go with him.

Raj:- Okay.

Abhi dragged Raj outside and said,

Abhi:- Chachu there is a problem. Fab4 signed for a concert with "Q Label Company" where Maddy would be their lead singer but....

Raj:- (worried) But?

Abhi:- (hell scared) Maddy has been missing since last night.

Raj:- (shocked) What?

Abhi:- Concert will start within an hour. If Fab5 don't perform in this concert then they will be sent behind bars.

Before Raj could say something Manik came there and said,

Manik:- I will perform there.

When Neonika came there with Manik's discharge paper, she heard everything and said,

Neonika:- (worried) Manik are mad? Look at yourself, you are not able to stand properly and you want to perform on the stage. Sorry I can't let this happen.

Manik:- (hell angry) And who are you to stop me?

Neonika:- (angrily) For God's sake I am your mother Manik.

Manik:- That doesn't give you any rights to stop me.

Neonika:- (smirked) well I didn't discharge you yet so I have the right to stop you legally.

Manik:- You are so selfish.

Neonika:- (shouted) Yes I am selfish because I care for you, I care for my son damn it.

Manik:- (shouted back) Oh please don't lie Mrs. Malhotra, because I know you don't care for me. You never did. All you care for is your son's heart which is beating inside my chest.

Thud....

Manik was holding his burning cheek as Neonika had slapped him hard.

Manik:- (slowly) you can never be my mother. Never.....

With that Manik turned back and left there angrily.

Neonika:- (shouted) Manik where are you going? Come back here.

Raj:- let him go Neo.

Neonika:- But.....

Raj:- Manik is like a free bird. The more you will try to cage him the more he will go away from you. Take some time and think about it.

With that, Raj also left behind Manik.

At Mumbai Stadium

Mukti:- Guys it's time. We should hop on the stage.

Aliya:- (hell scared) I am scared guys.

Dhruv:- (sadly) We shouldn't have trusted Maddy.

Cabir:- We didn't have any other option Dhruv. Now let's go and apologize to the audiences.

As soon as they occupied the stage the crowd started hooting, only two names were being heard in that massively large stadium.

"Fab5...Fab5...Fab5... " and
"Manik...Manik.,..Manik...!!!!!!"

Yes that was the achievement of Manik Malhotra who ruled over a thousand hearts with his music. So replacing him was surely a big mistake for Fab4.
But they were helpless too. Who knew that Maddy would betray them at the last moment and Aryaman would trap them to destroy their career forever?

Taking a deep breath Dhruv took the mike and said,

Dhruv:- Guys we are sorry. Today we won't be able to perform.

Audience:- (shouted loudly) What???

At that time Manik made his entry on the stage with his guitar and said,

Manik:- Yes guys, today we won't be able to perform for you as we will perform for my twin brother Parth, who left us a few days ago.

Audience:- Oh so sad....

Manik looked at the sky and said,

Manik:- Parth I hope you are listening to me. You were the best brother in the whole world. Thanks for being with me. I miss you bro. I miss you a lot.

They started playing their musical instruments. When the beats of the drum filled the stadium, electric guitar and piano were played, Manik closed his eyes and started singing,

Purani baatoon ko...
Purani yadoon ko...

Purani baatoon ko...
Purani yadoon ko...
Jeene fir sath me...
Lout k aaja re...
Aasmaan k paar se...
Dusre aasmaan se...
Lout k aaja re...
Parindey...Parindey...Parindey

Adhure se lamhe hain...
Tujh bin na pure hain...
Sab kuch laage khali khali...
Aasmaan k paar se...
Dusre aasmaan se...
Lout k aaja re...
Parindey...Parindey...Parindey

(Aliya sang)

Bhula kar un lamho ko...
Chalte hain aage hum...
Jeet lenge ab yeh jaha...
Parindey...

(Mukti sang)

Bhula kar un lamho ko...
Chalte hain aage hum...
Jeet lenge ab yeh jaha...
Parindey...

(Again Manik sang)

Bhula kar un lamho ko...
Chalte hain aage humm...
Jeet lenge ab yeh jahaaaaaa...
Parindey...Parindey...Parindey

Aasmaan k paar se...
Dusre aasmaan se...
Lout k aaja re...
Lout k aaja re...
Parindey...Parindey...Parindey
Parindey...

when Manik finished the song there was a pin drop silence. The crowd was simply lost in his voice but soon they came to reality and started clapping.

*****************★*****************
So readers how was this update? Did you like Manik's character here? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘