Part 46:- (Poor Smaran)

Manik:- (pouting) This is cheating!!!! You... You took advantage of me.

Nandini widened her eyes hearing him and pushed him a bit standing up straight.

Nandini:- (shocked) What do you mean by I took advantage of you? I just bandaged your wounded hand while you were lost in your own world. Don't you dare say all this.

Manik:- (cutely) I will say this. What will you do?

Nandini:- I will break your nose.

Manik:- Huh height dekha hai apna? Lilliput the great.

Nandini:- Oh hello you over size Giraffe, you can't insult me like this always.

Manik:- (smirked) The great Manik Malhotra can do anything madam.

Nandini:- (shouted) Aghhhh.....

With that she stormed her feet hard on the floor and left the room angrily with Manik behind following her. As soon as they came out of the room they saw Cabir there who immediately palmed his face and said,

Cabir:- (dramatically) Meina kuch nahi dekha.

Nandini shook her head knowing that dramebaaz very well and left there angrily.

Manik:- (annoyed) Oya dramebaaz stop doing drama okey? Kuch hoga to dekhega na.

Cabir:- tum dono ek sath ek room ma tha or tum dono ka bich kuch huya nahi? Do I look like a fool?

Manik:- Cabir what on the earth will you take to shut your fucking mouth?

Cabir:- (giggled) I want the whole earth for me but I also know your ability, so right now food is what I want.

Manik:- (rolling eyes) Bhukkar kahi ka. Come with me.

After sometime

Cabir:- (laughing) Manik the way you are glaring at Smaran I am sure he will catch fire soon.

Manik:- Shut up Cabir.

Aliya:- Guys I think ya Smaran or Nandini ka bich kuch chal raha ha. Look how he is tailing around her.

Mukti:- It's one sided love Aliya. I know Nandini very well. She still loves Manik but not accepting it.

Dhruv:- Buddy don't you think you should do something?

Manik:- (smirked) Of course. Now watch the fun guys.

Manik called an waiter, mix something in a cold drink and said,

Manik:- Offer this cold drink to that boy.

Manik pointed towards Smaran and the waiter gulped in horror.

Waiter:- (scared) But sir.

Manik:- Don't use your useless brain and just do whatever I said to you.

Waiter went to Smaran and offered that cold drink. Smaran was really very thirsty so he took that glass and drank it all.

Cabir:- Manik what did you mix in that drink.

Manik:- (smirked) You will get to know soon.

Within a few minutes Smaran started feeling uneasy. His stomach started paining like hell. He immediately called a waiter, asked the way to the washroom and rushed towards the washroom.

Manik:- (laughed) Seems like the game started already.

Cabir:- (smirked) Don't tell me you mixed "Jamalgota" in that cold drink.

Manik didn't say anything but that evil smirk on his face never left him and that was enough for them to know about his intention.

Mukti:- (laughed) Aww poor boy.